Thursday, December 2, 2010

NEW PILLOWS ON EBAY & 20% OFF ALL CHRISTMAS ITEMS ON ETSY

Hello again my bloggie friends :) Well, yesterday here in Michigan, winter decided to make it's presence, and we got our first official snowfall for the season...YUCK!!! I am NOT a big fan of snow...it can be here for Christmas eve, and for Christmas, but then it HAS to GO!! We live in Newaygo county, and they are terrible at maintaining the roads here....you know when you get to the Kent/Newaygo county line, as our side will be covered with snow on the roads, and Kent county's will be nice and clear!! NO FAIR!! Oh well, just have to put up with it until about March or so :(

Anyhoo, enough of that, now on to this post....I've got a couple of really sweet pillows now listed in my Ebay shoppe, and I am now having a special in my ETSY shoppe, where all my Christmas items are now 20% off, which are my stockings and my little pillow ornaments ~ Hope you'll get a chance to stop on over to check things out :) Now I am going back in my little sewing room, as I am currently working on a beautiful cottage pillow with pretty rose barkcloth, so keep any eye out for that one to be listed in my Ebay shoppe soon :)

Bessie Pease Gutmann Image pillow ~ so pretty in pink!
~~SOLD~~


Pink rose French label Image Sachet pillowette ~ smells heavenly!

15 comments:

Terri said...

Brenda, your pillows, as always,are just gorgeous! You are a super talented seamstress!
I am totally amazed at your gorgeous blog banner! Your tree (well, the entire room really)is stunning.
Hugs,
Terri

Miss Rhea said...

Oh, SO pretty !!! Love them both !! Your tree and Christmas decorations are really gorgeous !! I am inspired now to do my wee tree :) Hugs :) :)

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Brenda,
Your pillows are so beautiful. I love your designs and colors.

hugs
Sissie

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Brenda,

The French label sachet's picture doesn't open...

Have a great weekend! You deserve some good rest after so many creations!

Mariette's Back to Basics

Barb said...

Brenda, your pillows are lovely! Stunning.

It is cold here for us too in Florida....in the 50's. Yikes, I shouldn't have said that, should I? Ha.

Blessings, Barb

Patti said...

Brenda, your pillows, as always, are totally stunning!! When I get some extra money, I am definitely going to buy one!!

I'm with you on the snow!!! Actually, I hate everything to do with winter, and that is part of the reason that I haven't been visiting much lately. I struggle with SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder), and these winter months really affect me mentally, causing me to spin my wheels and be unable to focus. I seldom get much computer time these days, so my lack of visiting is NOT that I haven't wanted to or that you are not my blog friend anymore. I've just been rather in la-la land.

Anyhow, love and blessings to you,
Patti

Jeannie said...

Hi there Brenda, Just can't get enough of your blog, sooo many beautiful things, and your Home wow , just gorgeous, thanks for sharing...Waiting for my pillow!! can't Wait... Jeannie from Ontario, ps, winter has arrived here, as well, makes a beautiful Winter Postcard for sure!!

Farah said...

Hi Brenda, I just found your blog vi Bella's Rose Cottage... and simply fall in love with your both cushions , specially the first one.. its so beautiful ... I am going to check your blog , hope I will find some more beauties...
Can you please spare a little bit of your time for my new post, its something different I hope you enjoyed
http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
Love
Farah

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Your pillows are just plain luscious!!!!! Your stockings, too!
This is such a nice cozy time of the year with all the pretty decorations and it doesn't last long enough!
Warm Hugs,
Jil
xo

Mari said...

HELLO BRENDA,

YOUR PILLOWS ARE JUST GORGEOUS, I LOVE THE ONE THAT SOLD ON EBAY :)

XO~MARI

Olivia said...

Hello sweet Brenda,
I had to take a minute and catch up with you! Your pillows and Christmas trees are Rose Fabulous! Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs,
Olivia

Shirl said...

Hello Brenda, I'm still making my Pink Saturday visits. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Love your post this week, your pink ornaments on previous post a adorable. Thank you too for your sweet comments on my Mom, so sorry that your lost your Mother too. It's so hard without them. Soooo many times I would love to have her here to talk to.
I wish you peace! Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Rebecca Nelson said...

Your pretties are always lovely my friend. I soooo recognize that tree skirt! You've had it quite a while now, huh?

Always a blessing and JOY to visit you!

Love to you~

Rebecca

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Hi Brenda, I am so glad you told me.... thanks so much. YOu know your home is just as gorgeous as hers... in fact very similar too. YOur pillows I have always enjoyed seeing..... SO very pretty.

Thanks Again... It really meant a lot to me! Gosh where have I been... you girls certainly get around.

Sending Big Hugs your way*

Unknown said...

Your pillows are so pretty and so charming, Brenda! I always get my eye candy fix here! Pinkalicious!

Your christmas header is gorgeous!

Cheers!
Tina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails