Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Newest Creations on Ebay


Hello Everyone! Goodness, once again it seems it has been a long time since I last posted. I don't get on my blog that often anymore, as I have some days that I watch my grandson while my daughter goes to work as a sub at our preschool. So he keeps me pretty busy, but I love it!

Today I thought I would share with you some of my newest pillows that I currently have available on Ebay. Hope you like them :)










To see any of these, or the other items that I currently have listed, you can either click HERE or you can click on the link over on my sidebar.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

Susan said...

Honestly Brenda, your pillows are the most exquisite I have ever seen. I think you are incredibly talented.

I'm watching my grandbaby, too...a precious little girl, aged 7 months. It's tiring but wonderful, isn't it? Susan

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Your pillows are so pretty! the first one is my favorite :)

Unknown said...

Hallo Brenda, wat een prachtige kussens heb je gemaakt. Ook helemaal mijn kleur! Vind ze echt geweldig!
lieve groetjes Brie

Maria said...

meravigliosamente romantico...complimenti e felice giornata

Mari said...

Brenda sweetie, these pillows are just beautiful ;)
How is your precious grandson???

Hugs~
Mari

Jacqui said...

How gorgeous! I love the first one. Wish that your pillows were available over the pond here!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails