Friday, May 31, 2013

Vintage Hat Rack


Hello Everyone! Yes I know, it's been quite some time since I last posted, I'm such a bad blogger. Honestly, I've just been really busy with things around the house, and we're getting things ready for our youngest son, Austin's, Graduation Open House next Saturday. This Monday is his Orientation at Oakland University, where he will be attending Collage in the Fall, and there is also a Parent's orientation that we will be attending.

What I wanted to show you all today is this wonderful Vintage hat rack that I purchased on Ebay not long ago. I've been on the hunt for one of these since seeing one that Stephanie, over at The Spanish Dahlia, had shown on her Facebook page. It needed a little bit of TLC, just a quick little spray paint on the metal parts with my favorite Heirloom White spray paint, and for the wooden base, I painted it my favorite soft pale shabby pink, and tah dah! I am so loving how it turned out! And my little vintage hat collection now has the perfect place to be displayed.





Here is a photo of Austin, myself, and my husband Brian, after the Graduation Ceremony. So proud of our baby boy!!!



Thanks so much for stopping by, always LOVE having you visit!! Have a lovely weekend my friends!!

4 comments:

Heirloom treasures said...

Oh how nice your rack looks with those pretty hats. Lovely photo. You all look so happy. x

Victorian1885 said...

Hello Brenda
Congratulations to your Son! Your new hat rack is beautiful! Take care and make sure you take the time to stop and smell the Roses!

Hugs
Wanda

Transformations By Jacqueline said...

Congrats Parents and Son!!! and the Hat Rack is very pretty!!!

White Lace and Promises said...

So love all the pink and shabby. Thanks for sharing. I am your newest follower. Hope you'll visit and follow me too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails