Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christmas Trees

Just a really quick little post to show you my 2 new Christmas trees that I purchased this year. A sweet perfectly pink flocked 4 1/2 ft tree, and a Vintage white 6 foot tree. I've decided to decorate very simply this year, and only using mostly vintage items (except for the lights!)





I finally purchased a Rachel Ashwell Couture Blush pink petticoat Euro Sham! I've been wanting one for soo long, and I finally have one :) Also made myself a couple of pink rose crowns.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

11 comments:

White Lace and Promises said...

Oh my goodness! These I love! I have a pink room that all fluffy like yours. It's my favorite room in my house. I will have to find me a pink tree now. The one in my pink room is the traditional green, decorated with all my pink lovelies. Oh, I have to have a pink one now!

Jan Hermann said...

What lovely trees!! After purging my Christmas "stuff", I have a 4' green tree in a pedastal planter that's all decorated and ready to plug in. Then I add a few of my own additions. Perhaps next year, I'll have a short white or pink tree too! :)

theromanticrose said...

Avevo nostalgia dei tuoi meravigliosi post in rosa|Anche questo mi fa sognare!Baci,Rosetta

Heirloom treasures said...

Oh how gorgeous. Love everything.

Unknown said...

Wat een prachtige kerstbomen. Helemaal mijn kleuren. Geniet er lekker van deze kerst. En hele fijne feestdagen. Lieve groetjes Brie

Debbi said...

so pretty Brenda ;)

sunnyskiesandsweettea said...

I just love all of your décor!

So, so pretty.

Blessings,
Amy Jo

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Your trees look so pretty--I want to add a tree or two like those one of these years. I love your crowns!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Brenda,
Hope you have had a lovely Birthday! Wishing you many more and enjoy your grandchildren.
Happy weekend.
Hugs,
Mariette

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Brenda, Your trees are lovely and your newest treasure from Rachel Ashwell is gorgeous.
Wishing you a special Christmas.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Thank you so much everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails