Thursday, November 5, 2015

Romantic Holiday Christmas Stockings

Hello everyone! This is just a quick little post to show you some pretty romantic holiday Christmas Stockings that are currently available in my eBay shoppe. You can click on the link in my sidebar to see what is available. And all items currently in my shoppe have FREE US SHIPPING! For a limited time only!

And yes, I am still here, lol. Just not so much on my blog anymore. You can find me most times now on Instagram. The same name as this blog :)





5 comments:

theromanticrose said...

Belle e romantiche come tutte le tue creazioni!Saluti,Rosetta

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

The red and white one is pretty! I haven't gotten into instagram. It's nice when you post on your blog.
warmly,
deb

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Thank you Deb, I always try to do 1 or 2 traditional colored stockings

Alessandra said...

They are just gorgeous!
Hugs
Alessandra

Ornella said...

Ciao. Sono nuova nel tuo blog!! Le tue creazioni sono davvero bellissime: complimenti!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails