Saturday, November 13, 2010

New Pillow Ornaments ~ Pretty Bracelet I won

Hi Everyone :) Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend ~ Today I wanted to show you a couple of these sweet Pillow Ornaments that I worked on yesterday, and just got them listed over in my Etsy Shoppe this morning. Hope you will take a moment and check them out..they are just so adorable!!




And next, I wanted to show you the GORGEOUS bracelet that I won from Jody's Giveaway over at HOME and HEART, that came in the mail yesterday....It is even more beautiful in person!! And the box that it came in is just sooooo sweet! Thank YOU so much Jody!!! I LOVE my new pretty bracelet!!



Here is the pretty pink metal basket that I showed you in my last post...I won some pretty Vintage pink Mercury glass ornies over on Ebay that came in the mail yesterday, and wanted you to see how it looks with them displayed in it....the vintage white ornies I bought at Goodwill last year, and think they look nice with the pink ones :) I am SOOOOOOOO itching to start decorating for Christmas....but not 'till AFTER Thanksgiving :( I'll be counting down the days, LOL :)



Until next time ladies!!! Have a great weekend!! I'm keepin' my fingers crossed that I will be back to do a post for Tea Tuesday...I missed it last week :(

19 comments:

Annesphamily said...

Hey pinkie girlfriend, I love the bracelet. You are one lucky lady. Deserving of it for sure! Thanks for sharing today. I love all the beautiful creatures you made. Thanks for sharing. Anne

ShabbyESP said...

Hello Brenda,
I love the bracelet how sweet is that!
And the pink basket, I have one almost like it, I think I will put some bling on it and put my collection of pink and white bulbs for Christmas.
Thank you for sharing!
Suzann

Susan said...

The Pillow ornaments are awesome~~

Char said...

Hi Brenda, congratulations on your pretty win. The bracelet is so very nice.
I think what you did with the basket and the ornies looks perfect. Have a Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Bluebell said...

Hello, I love the basket with the glass ornaments in very pretty, and ar'nt you the lucky one to win pretty bracelets. Your pillow ornaments are lovely I am sure they will sell quickly.
Jill

Mari said...

HELLO BRENDA,

WOW!! CONGRATS ON WINNING SUCH A PRETTY BRACELET MY FRIEND :) LOVE YOUR PRETTY ORNIES IN YOUR SWEET PINK BOWL, YOU TRANSFORMED, BUT YOUR TWO SWEET PILLOWS TAKE THE CAKE, JUST GORGEOUS :)

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND SWEETIE :)

XOX~MARI

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Brenda,

Glad to find you happy with your winning prize! You earn it certainly for being such a romantic busy bee!
All your items emit such a romance from times gone by. Wish we could turn the clock back to that era as for sure a lot is lost in these days. But NOT amongst us bloggers; we have to hold on to it and keep showing it so maybe, just maybe we can convince others too...

Have a great weekend!

MariettesBacktoBasics

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Brenda,
Love the cute little pillows. And the ornaments looks so cute in that wire basket.

I used to start decorating the day after Christmas but I can't wait and do all the decorating that i do until then.

Country Folks Part 2 Tour is up so stop by when you get a chance!!

Hugs,
Debbie @ A Debbie-Dabble Christmas

Patti said...

Your pillow ornaments are SO pretty, Brenda, and so is your pink basket and ornaments. Just beautiful!!!

Also, what a beautiful gift you won. Enjoy wearing it.

Have a great day.

Love,
Patti

Olivia said...

Hi sweetie! Your pillow ornaments are gorgeous! Your work is FABULOUS as usual.
Hugs,
Olivia

Ann said...

Your pillow ornaments are so adorable. They would look beautiful on a white tree. Have a good pink weekend.
Ann

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

HI Brenda....
I think your pillow "ornies" are adorable...very nice!!! You always do such wonderful work :) :) :) I like those pink ornies that you received from Ebay...those are very nice...and they look great with the silvery white ones displayed in that pink basket ;) :) I'm knitting some small mittens to use as ornaments on the Christmas tree this year :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

It's such fun to visit you and see the very pretty gifts you make! The bracelet you won is also very pretty!
Warmly,
deb :)

Home and Heart said...

Your creations are stunning as always! I am so happy you like the bracelet. I enjoyed making it!!

Vicki said...

Hi, Brenda,
Those hanging pillows are sweet as can be. You were the first one I bought pillows from on Ebay when I finally discovered Ebay(what took me so long???) I love the pretty Christmas balls in that darling basket, too. You always have wonderful things to share. Enjoy your Sunday, dear friend. love always~Vicki

Vicki said...

p.s. forgot to say how much I adore that cute bracelet you won!! You are a lucky gal!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful..Thank you for sharing...
HAPPY PINK SATURDAY

Biljana said...

So cute and gorgeous:)))
Hugs, Biljana

Catharina Maria said...

This is beautiful , lovely and sweet !
love ♥RINI♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails