Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dining Room Photos ~ Just because

Hello everyone! I hope you all have been having a wonderful weekend ~ It has been GORGEOUS here in Michigan ~ yesterday it got in the low to mid 60's, and today it's even better, almost mid 70's...Whoot Whoot!! But, there is the threat of severe weather for later tonight and into tomorrow :( Yesterday, the sun was shining so brightly and so, for no apparent reason, I decided to take some photos of my Dining room..don't know why...just because, lol :) I have to tell you, my Dining room is my favorite room in the house...followed by our Living room. It's just so bright and light in there, with the pretty mini pink and white striped wallpaper and soft mauve colored carpet. Not to mention I love all the pretty things I have displayed on the walls.....so I thought I would do a post showing you the photos....most of you have seen pictures of this room before, but I've got several new followers who've signed on recently, and thought they might want to see this room. Like so many of you I love being able to see other peoples homes; how they decorate and how I can incorporate some of what I see into my own home. Hope you enjoy the photos :)....feel free to click and enlarge any of them to get a better look :)


















23 comments:

Susan said...

Your dinning room is gorgeous! I love all the pinks and whites. Your roses are so beautiful!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Brenda,
You are surrounded by so much beauty and have created an atmospher of romance and cottage sweet.
I love seeing your home.

hugs
Sissie

V-eva said...

It is gorgeous! I love it.

Evgeniya

Mari said...

HELLO BRENDA~YOUR DINNING ROOM SURE IS PRETTY AND BRIGHT AND CHEERY :) LOVE YOUR PRETTY PINK STRIPE WALL PAPER WITH THE PRETTY ROSE BOARDER :)

XOX~MARI

Mary Ann said...

Go ahead...just take my breath away!!! Your dining room is perfectly lovely. Love the wallpaper and border and everything else!

Tracy said...

I love your dining room! It is beautiful!!! I'd love to see more pictures of your home. :)

Jeannie said...

So beautiful I think I am in Heaven !! Wow!!!

Alma said...

Hola Brenda, precioso tu blog y todas las fotos que muestras, me gustaría tener una casa así. Un abrazo desde Argentina
Alcira

Susan said...

So very, very charming. Your dining room is like out of a magazine....a true dollhouse come to life! Thanks so much for sharing. Great photos. Susan

Mariette said...

Dearest Brenda,

Wow, that is a dining room with some rose 'obesity'... LOTS of sweet pink roses. As you said, a room with perfect light brings out the beauty even more so.
Enjoy your romantic treasures!

Lots of love,

Mariette

Unknown said...

Love the pictures, love the blog, love it all! Your blog is one of my newest and awesomest finds! So inspired by your look.

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

I always enjoy seeing your beautiful home, Brenda! So soft and charming!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hi Brenda,

I love to look at pictures of your pretty dining room. Love the wallpaper!

Hugs,
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda!
What pretty girly goodness ~ and I'm just seeing the photo on your sidebar of your guestroom. That bed is gorgeous!!
Hope you have a great week and that the weather doesn't get too bad.
Hugs,
Sabre'

Ana said...

Es todo una delicia para la vista¡¡¡y en mi color favorito¡¡¡¡

Mamahikal's said...

hi,
sweet,pink n lovely decoration....all people will love your home...gorgeous....

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Brenda,
You know I just adore this room! I fell in love with it the first time that I saw it! I think what I love best about it is that even though it is pure pink and white delight, you kept the natural wood elements in the room like your molding and your doors. Beautiful!

Keisha!! I love her too!! Who knew, huh?? Rock on!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Wendy@Once upon a rose haven said...

I love your dinning room, is so beautiful and romantic. All those gorgeous roses are a feast to my eyes. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Have a lovely week!
~*~Wendy~*~

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

It looks like a lovely Tea Room! I sure enjoyed seeing it!
Warmly,
deb

Linda Carole Bloom said...

Your home is beautiful!! I wanted to tell you that I love my pillow and it's in my blog today
http://houseofbeautifuldogs.blogspot.com/
along with the candy, pink shaker, etc. It was so fun unwrapping all my goodies!
Love, Linda

Unknown said...

Hi Brenda:
Just want to let you know I received your VERY beautiful and VERY generous giveaway. I am so lucky!!! You are too too sweet! Go visit my blog for the post and a plug ;)

Your dining room is filled with gorgeous romance and shabbiness. I'm in love with your cabinet! Thanks for sharing!
xo
Roselle

Shabbyprimdelights said...

Hi Brenda....as usual I am in awe...you have knack for creating such beauty and I am hoping you will show us more of your divine home actually I am begging to see more of your stunning home.
Kind regards
Michelle

SharonLarkin said...

How lovely! You have such a beautiful home :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails