Monday, April 25, 2011

Etsy Cottage Style Cottage Color Party

Good Monday morning everyone!! It's that time again for the Etsy Cottage Style's Cottage Color Party, and for the month of April the color is PINK!! Whoot! Whoot! Of course I had to join this month's party, as I have a ton of pink in my home....I've chosen just a few photos, so as not to overwhelm anyone, lol :) Don't want to put anyone into pink overload :)

First up is one of my Vintage rose hat's that I collect; this one is my favorite...



Next up is a couple of vintage rose teacups, from another one of my little collections...



A vintage bird cage that I purchased at a nearby Antique store a few years ago...it was originally brown, but I spray painted it pink, and added some pretty pink faux roses inside....



I also collect vintage rose plates, and this is one of my favorites.....



I just love vintage rose fabrics, and I created a lovely pillow out of this vintage Barkcloth era fabric....love the pink roses and other cottage florals ~ I framed it with some sweet vintage chenille fringe trim......



Okay, not this isn't anything old or vintage...my daughter and I went shopping last Friday, and I have been wanted to buy a pink purse, and so when we were at Kohl's I went straight to the purse section of the store and came across this gorgeous Sienna Ricchi bag, and snatched it right up! I am IN LOVE with this bag :) And it was half off!! Ahhh, I'm in heaven :)



Thanks so much for stopping by to see my pink's for this months Party ~ be sure to stop by HERE to visit all the other ladies showing us all their pretty pinks for the Party!! Have a great week everyone!!!

Until next time ladies!! Warmest hugs, Brenda

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

All your pics are fabulous!! You can never have too much pink!!
Have a Great Day!!
Marilyn

Ana said...

Preciosas rosas¡¡¡adoro el color y las flores¡¡¡felicidades

Tracy said...

As lovely as always!

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Love your pinks! I really love that pink bird cage, gorgeous! Oh and btw, shouldn't everyone own a least one pink purse???!!!

Hugs,
Jacalyn

Mari said...

HELLO BRENDA~WHAT BEAUTIFUL PINKS YOU HAVE, I LOVE YOUR PINK ROSE VINTAGE HAT!!! JUST AWESOME MY FRIEND :)

XO~MARI

BrushedByAnAngel said...

Hi Brenda, I simply love the purse - I have always wanted a pink one so I may have to run to Kohl's today. You have so many wonderful pink items, it is hard to say which is my favorite.
Brenda

Unknown said...

Hi Brwnda! So glad you came to the Cottage Colors Party! What wonderful pinks you have. That purse was a great find!

Char said...

Brenda, it's been awhile since we last visited and I have been wanting to stop in and say hello. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter holiday.
I love the pinks in this share. I just have to say, your teacups and plates are gorgeous.
Your purse was a great find my friend, Char

Judy said...

I love, love, love your pink pretty things! Especially all the pieces of china with the pink roses. My antique booth at the local mall has quite a few plates in there for sale with lots of pink roses! My favorites!

Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Love each of your pinks!! Especially that pink purse and birdcage!!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Linda Carole Bloom said...

Wow, I can almost TASTE that pink bag! Yummy and perfect for spring! Love, Linda

Home and Heart said...

Lovely as always!!

leenuliini said...

You have a really nice blog!

romance-of-roses said...

I love the tea cups and saucers not to mention the bird cage. My kitchen is pink and it would look lovely here also. Wow! everything is beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails