Thursday, August 9, 2012

Living Room Re-arranging and Newest Creation

Hello everyone!! Goodness, it's been over a week since I last posted.

Today I thought I would show you a couple of pictures that I took a couple of day ago of our Living Room ~ I did a little bit of re-arranging in there....there use to be a longer table in front of this window, but I moved it over by my chair, and placed the smaller table that was next to my chair, and also placed the vintage pink chair next to it....liking this look for now...



Notice how nice and sunny it is outside, but not so bright inside? That's because of our covered wrap-around front porch ~ LOVE our porch, but hate that this room doesn't get very good lighting in here..


Here's a little close-up of the pink chair....Love this chair!!


I've been collecting this beautiful pink and white vintage china for a little bit...today in the mail I got a set of 7 dinner plates (sadly one was broken), that I purchased on Ebay. Little by little I am collecting more pieces.....they are hard to come by, and often rather pricey.


Lastly, I thought I would show you my latest creation that I just listed today on Ebay...I really love creating these patchwork pillow covers, but they do take a bit of time to make....I think this one turned out really lovely, with all the soft light pink fabrics and vintage rose prints. There are a total of 16 vintage pink buttons on this!

UPDATE: This pillow cover is now sold ~ Thanks Julie!!


Until next time sweet friends!!!

17 comments:

Alessandra said...

Dear Brenda, your living room is very romantic as i like. I love your collection of vintage china and your pillow is wonderful. I was featured in Casa Romantica too few mounths ago.Your home is fantastic.
Kisses.
Alessandra.

Unknown said...

Hi Brenda, each time I visit your blog I am reminded of romance. Love love your living room...pink is such a pretty color coupled with white. The new china is beautiful too! Love this post!

Rebecca Nelson said...

Love it Miss B! I haven't made a patchwork pillow in soooo long! I think I forgot how! :) hahahahah

xoRebecca PS: LOVE THOSE DISHES! YUM!

theromanticrose said...

Come sempre delizioso,romantico,dolce in bianco e rosa che adora!La sedia è un gioiellino!Baci,Rosetta

Heirloom treasures said...

Brenda,everything is so pretty,love it all. xx

Unknown said...

I think your living room is amazing. Love the look!

Congrats on your sale. Hope you have many more.

Tracie

Heaven's Walk said...

Oh Brenda - what a romantic space you've created! I adore the skirt on that sweet chair!! Did you make it yourself? I loved seeing the photos of your sweet furbabies, too. My beloved Toby (who is now at the Rainbow Bridge) looked so much like your Max. ♥ Thanks for visiting Heaven's Walk today. I'm so glad that you did! :)

xoxo laurie

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hello sweet Brenda!

Love your pretty living room. I know what you mean about not much light in the living room because of the covered porch. I too have one, (not as pretty as yours) and it does make it dark. Wowzers, love that china too! How is your little grandson? He is getting big!

Hugs,
Debbie

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Everything looks so pretty! I have enjoyed keeping up with you on FB. Your new blog header looks really good! Janae really loves her stocking and prizes.:)

Jessica said...

Love all your pretty things in the living room!
The pillow is adorable. I enjoy making pillows, too. :-)

Donna said...

Your living room is just beautiful Brenda! Love your pink dishes, and your slipcovered couch, too! Would you mind sharing where you got your slipcover? I love yours, and our couch is starting to look a little tired:)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Brenda,
I love this room!! Full of so much eye candy. My whole house does not get a lot of sunlight because I do not have a lot of windows since I live in a townhouse with another home on each side of me...
Hugs,
Deb

Mari said...

Hi Brenda,
Love, love, love your living room, I like the white with soft touches of pink, so smooth and relaxing ;)
And your creations are always a feast for the eyes ;)

Big Smiles~
Mari

piccolaceleste said...

ciao sei bravissima è la tua casa e un sogno!!! baci lu

Cheryl said...

So pretty!!

Olivia said...

Brenda, I adore your living room and beautiful creations!!
xo
Olivia

Janae said...

Everything in your home is so so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails