Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pink Pretties on Ebay

Happy Wednesday to you all! Today is just a really quick little post to show you a couple of new things that I have listed in my Ebay shoppe. If you'd like to stop on over to take a look at these, or the other pretties that are currently listed you can click HERE to take you there, or click the link on my sidebar.

First up, which many of you will recognize, is the gorgeous pink petticoat that has been displayed on my manniquin. I've changed her look a bit, and decided to offer this up for someone else to display and enjoy.


Next, is this set of 2 vintage metal filigree shelves, painted Fairytale pink, by Krylon Fusion....


And lastly, tho not pink, I did want to show you, as this is a fabulous Vintage Syroco shelf....don't you just love the detail on it!


Thanks so much for stopping by ~ My daughter and grandson will be coming by soon, so I have some things to finish up before they do :)

Until next time sweet friends !

3 comments:

stefanie said...

oooooooo!!!!

Janae said...

I love the skirt it is so pretty I think I would wear it myself! :)

Janae said...

My mannequin & I wear the same size so it is fun to share clothes with mine :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails