Wednesday, September 19, 2012

~ 2 New Rose Pillows ~

Hello, and Happy Wednesday everyone! Hope your week is going well for all of you :) I've actually been busy working in my little sewing room, creating more pretty rose accent pillows to list on Ebay ~ below are a couple that are now currently listed and available ~ Hope you like them :)




I have a 3rd one almost finished, just needs to be stuffed with some super soft fiber filling, and will hopefully get it listed sometime tomorrow, so be sure to stop by my Ebay shoppe to take a peek ~ you can click HERE to whisk you away to it!

Later this afternoon I have to cook up a big batch of Tater tots to take to tonight's Varsity Dinner for our football players ~ I've been volunteering each week to help with the dinners ~ this week it's Sloppy Joes, Tater tots, Mac 'n Cheese, Salad, and 2 desserts (which I am bring in 1 of those). So far, they've had a Hamburg & hot dog dinner, Meatballs & chicken wings dinner, and a Taco dinner. Next week is a Breakfast dinner (which all the guys love), then a Chili dinner, a Lasagna dinner, and lastly, a Pizza dinner. This friday is our Homecoming game, so wish our Grant Tigers luck!!

GRANT TOUGH! TIGER PRIDE!!

Until next time sweet friends!

8 comments:

Terra said...

Your pillows are rose perfection, and I wish your guys good luck on their next game.

Rebecca Nelson said...

You sound as BUSY as me! Love looking at your amazing work! BEAUTIFUL as always!

xoRebecca

Eileen said...

So lovely. Your work always has the prettiest rose patterns in it.

Alessandra said...

Your pillows are always gorgeous and romantic.
Kisses
Alessandra

Mari said...

Hi Brenda,
Both of your pillws are gorgeous my friend, but I loveeeee the first one, I have pillows with that same rose fabric and I loveeee them ;)

Smiles~
Mari

Susan said...

Hi Brenda. Your pillows are absolutely exquisite.

Hope you have a wonderful Thursday. Lucky recipients to get things you cook! Take care. Susan

Unknown said...

These are just gorgeous!!!

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Thanks for visiting, Brenda! Yikes, pre-orders of Casa Romantica are coming in quickly, so HURRY!!!! I'll see what I can do about saving an issue for you, but do HURRY! :D

Cindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails