Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mirror before & After ~ New Christmas Stockings

A couple of days ago while checking out my favorite Thirft stores, I happened upon finding this beautiful mirror; now, it isn't vintage or old either, but it definitely has that wonderful vintage feel to it, and for just $4, I wasn't about to pass it up.

The first 2 photos show the before pics of the mirror ~ I love the oval shape of the mirror itself, and the beautiful details of the frame....just didn't care too much for the gold color.




So, the other day I primed it, and today I gave it a couple coats of one of my favorite spray paint colors, Dover White, by Krylon Fusion, and here she is....

I've placed the mirror on the overmantle above my fireplace, and I think it's the perfect place to display it...


I also wanted to share with you some pretty Christmas stockings that I have listed and available on Ebay....It's hard to believe that Christmas is only 2 1/2 months away...geez, where has the time gone?



I also have this sweet accent pillow currently available....Perfect for you pink lovin' gals :)


Thanks so much for stopping by.....sorry I haven't posted in such a long time...no particular reason, just busy with other things, but I will TRY to be a better blogger, okay :)

Until next time sweet friends !!

10 comments:

theromanticrose said...

Il tuo specchio è venuto benissimo!Sta molto ben sul camino!Baci,Rosetta

Terra said...

Pretty pinkness in the stockings and pillow, and nice transformation of the mirror.

Susan said...

What a beautiful transformation on your mirror. All your creations are always so gorgeous!

Mari said...

I love your mirror transformation my friend....just beautiful....
And your christmas stocking are just lovely, wow christmas already....gezzzzz I'm so not ready....heehee....

Hugs~
Mari

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Brenda, Oh your mirror find is awesome. I am so glad you did not pass it up. I wouldn't either. It looks gorgeous above your mantel painted white.
Lovely Christmas stockings you offer. You are so talented and your work stunning.

Thank you for stopping by and good luck in my giveaway.
Oh and your sweet birthday boy below is adorable.

Hugs, Celestina Marie

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Love all your pretty stockings. That mirror looks great--can't believe you found it so cheap. Looks so great dressed in white:)

The Polka Dot Closet said...

$4 are you kidding me...What a find!! Your Christmas stockings are adorable!

Carol

Mumma Shirl said...

Good to see a post from you I love your new mirror and the stockings. Christmas is far too close I haven't even thought about Christmas yet.

Cheers Shirley

Cheeky Rose Boutique said...

What a find Brenda! It's crazy what a little paint and vision can do! Love the transformation and your stockings and pillows. Have a blessed day! Jan

Alessandra said...

The mirror is gorgeous and your stockings are wonderful...also the pillow!!
Kisses
Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails