Monday, October 29, 2012

My Baby boy


Hello, and happy Monday everyone.

In my last post I told of my son's Varsity Tigers football team making the Playoffs, and the big game was this past Friday (26th). Sadly, they lost the game to our neighboring rivals, the Newaygo Lions.

Austin and I were to have our picture taken together after the game by the mother of one of the players, who has her own Photography business. But everyone was just too emotional to have them taken ~ can't get a good picture if everyone is crying :(
Anyways, she offered to come out to our home Sunday afternoon to take our picture together, as she was also doing so for another mom and her Football son.

Thought I would share this special photo with my blogging friends. He may tower over me, but he is still my baby boy !


6 comments:

El mundo de PADI said...

Que hermosa foto!! se ven muy bien los dos!!, pienso lo mismo que tu, para una madre siempre los hijos serán sus bebes.Besos

Victorian1885 said...

What a great photo Brenda. I think our sons will always be my Babies and they are 33 & 35! Enjoy your time together!
Hugs,
Wanda

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Love that picture--so sweet--thanks for sharing it! My sons turned 13 today--I never knew before having them, how sweet it is to have sons!

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Awe so sorry they lost! Though your baby is darling, great photo~Cheers Kim

Rebecca Nelson said...

Handsome boy and you look gorgeous!

xoRebecca

Transformations By Jacqueline said...

Proud Mom!! Congrats for your son!
He looks so sweet! great picture

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails