Tuesday, October 16, 2012

More Christmas Stockings

Hello Everyone! Just a really quick little post this evening to show you a couple of new Christmas Stockings that I have available right now on Ebay. You can click the link near the top of my sidebar to whisk you away to my Ebay site.

This first one is a sweet Patchwork style stocking, made with ONLY pretty rosey prints from the Mary Rose collections, and features lovely vintage laces, ribbons, glass and shell buttons....


This one features a really sweet Image of a Victorian girl holding onto some pretty freshly picked pink roses ~ I used fabrics that compliment the Image, with pinks and blues, and gorgeous vintage rose patterned lace inserted with Vintage blue double-faced satin ribbon, and Vintage Millinery near the top...


I had planned on getting one or 2 more stockings made this week, but so far have not had the time.....hopefully I can get to making them this weekend.

This Friday may be our son Austin's last Football game :( Last Friday was their last home game (which we won, 31-6), and at school the Seniors dedicated their "Away" Jerseys, and Austin dedicated his to me, his mama. After the game, all the Senior players lined up at one end of the football field, and slowly walked all the way across to the other side....it was very emotional for all of them, and to us parents. I was waiting at the other end of the field for him, and we gave each other a big hug.....so very proud of him!!!

Until next time sweet friends!!

4 comments:

Heirloom treasures said...

oh Brenda they are so pretty well done you should sell heaps. x

Cindy The Victorian Journey said...

Your stockings are beautiful...
Your talent is so good. Hugs, Cindy

Victorian1885 said...

Brenda you have a great son there and I can imagine how proud you felt! Your stockings are beautiful and I am sure you will sell out in record time. Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Wanda

Zane Wooder said...

I love how you included a photo on the stocking. That is just brilliant.

-Zane

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails