Wednesday, November 7, 2012

More Romantic Stockings

Hello everyone ~ I hope your week is going good so far. We're suppose to have some warm temperatures starting tomorrow, and could get up into the 60's by Saturday. Crazy!

Today I thought I would share with you a couple of new stockings that I have created and listed on Ebay. The first one is my first done in a much smaller size than what I usually make, and is soooo sweet. Done with a Vintage pale icy pink Damask, and layered with lovely vintage linens, laces, ribbons, and shell buttons.




This one, done in my traditional size, features beautiful fabrics done in shades of Burgandy red and crisp white, and accented with vintage lace, newer ribbon trims, and both new and vintage fluers.


You can find both these and other stockings and embellished hand towels and pillows, by clicking HERE. Lots of lovely things perfect for gift giving this upcoming Holiday season.

Until next time sweet friends!!

4 comments:

Victorian1885 said...

Hello Brenda
Your pieces are always so beautiful and I can tell they are made with love. Have a great week.

Wanda

Eileen said...

Oh my goodness, these are just beautiful. I absolutely love them.

Transformations By Jacqueline said...

I love them!! Very Romantic, and the details are beautiful! Congrats

Zane Wooder said...

I love how crafty you are in terms of what you make. Love it.

-Zane

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails