Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Last Christmas Stockings for 2012 on Ebay

Hello everyone! Hope your week has been going good for you so far.

I just wanted to share with you my last 2 Christmas Stockings that I have created and listed on Ebay. I always have so much fun making them, and they are such a wonderful change from the pillows and other cottage items that I create and list. My favorites to have made are like the first one you see below, with lots of pretty vintage and newer laces and buttons. Very Romantic.



Also to show you, are these 2 Vintage items that I have given a make-over to, and also have listed on Ebay right now. Both the sconces in the first photo, and the wall pocket in the 2nd photo were originally bronze/gold in color, but I primed them, then painted them a nice cottage white (spray paint). They look so much better, don't you think :)



You can see these items, and other offerings currently listed in my Ebay by clicking HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by ~ Enjoy the rest of your week!

Until next time sweet friends!

4 comments:

Mari said...

Hi Brenda, I too love your first stocking, just gorgeous my friend....

Smiles~
Mari

Rebecca @ Belle Blog said...

Hi there, Glad I found your blog. I love it. Love your ebay shop too... Hey we are both members of Etsy Cottage Style.

Rebecca♥

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Love your stockings--you are so talented. Your blog header photos are so pretty :)

Ana Paula A. Serafim said...

Sua casa é linda e sua decoração para o Natal está maravilhosa. Um verdadeiro sonho!!!

Bjs do Brasil,
Ana
docelardatiaana.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails