Friday, January 11, 2013

My Newest Creations

Happy Friday everyone. Hope you all had a wonderful week, and looking forward to the weekend as I am.

Today I thought I would show you some of my newest creations that I've done this past week or so. I've been a busy little sewer, working away in my sewing room !

This first photo shows one that I just finished last night, and is now available. It's made with a beautiful Reproduction Barkcloth fabric made exclusively for Urbangardens, and is called "Springwood Stripe". Sadly this fabric is no longer being produced, which is just a shame. Other fabrics used are a soft pale pink with white roses quilters cotton, and a Laura Ashley pink stripe print. Embellished with pretty vintage eyelet trim.



Next is this really sweet pillow featuring a gorgeous pink rose bouquet for the center. Also features the Ashley pink stripes, and a ruffle of pink rose ticking style fabric. Accented with Venice lace, vintage bow of DF pink ribbon, and a Vintage pink millinery rose.


Here you will see Rachel Ashwell's "Bella Blue" fabric, with its 2die4 gorgeous pink roses (Am really loving this fabric!) It too was also made with the Ashley pink stripes.

This one below just sold 2 days ago, and features another Reproduction Barkcloth fabric, also made exclusively for Urbangardens, called "Falling Roses". This is my most favorite fabric!! But sadly, it too is no longer being produced. Why must they always stop making these gorgeous prints?


Time to get back to work creating more pretty pillows for you ~ Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!!

Until next time sweet friends.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

These are all beautiful!! Love roses!

mariondee-designs said...

Hi Brenda, they are all beautiful! I hate it too when a favorite fabric is discontinued. all the best, Maryann

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Pretty, pretty!

Mari said...

Hi Brenda these are all so gorgeous, but I have to say the first one is my very fav....

Smiles~
Mari

Susan said...

Utterly gorgeous, Brenda. You are fabulously talented! Susan

Jacqui said...

How absolutely lovely your pillows are!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Brenda,
You sure have been busy and your creations are gorgeous. I love that last fabric too.
Hope your new year is off to a great start. Wishing you many joys in 2013.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Katherines Corner said...

these are beautiful!!!!!! xo

sandy said...

they are so beautiful!

MONSIEUR LE CHAT ET MOI said...

I love your so sweet pillows : you know I don't know how to use a sewing machine, all my costume for VENICE carnival are hand made !
xoxo
Joëlle

Алла АА said...

Здравствуйте! Примите от меня эстафетную награду красивому, интересному и замечательному блогу :
http://aaalla.blogspot.com/2013/01/blog-post_21.html
награда:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-mo6SjoebkkI/UEZfmZ1t0TI/AAAAAAAABvs/DnPie85-bqg/s1600/nagrada_for_me.jpg

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails