Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pink Roses and Goodwill Find

Today I thought I would share with you these beautiful soft pink roses that I treated myself to yesterday while out doing our weekly grocery shopping. I don't often do this, but the last 2 weeks the store has had some of these lovely soft pale pink roses that I absolutely love. Most of the time I just see red and yellow roses, and sometimes white. And they were on sale too, so can't pass up an opportunity like that, now can we ladies !


Another thing I like to do while out grocery shopping, is to stop in at 2 local Goodwill stores, and look at what was waiting for me to take it home!! Isn't it just fabulous ! And it was only $1 dollar ! SCORE !!!


Here in this photo below is a little vignette I put togother with this weeks roses, and some of last weeks roses, and my GW find.


In this photo is a vingette that I put together last week, with those pretty pink roses. Also, the pillow you see displayed on the chair, I made for myself with Rachel Ashwell's Bella Blue fabric. I love it !


I've been going thru many of my vintage china pieces that I have loved displaying in my home, and am now offering up on Ebay. Below is a wonderful Vintage Lefton Tea, or Coffee set, with beautiful hand-painted pink roses. This will be listed sometime on Monday (7th), so be sure to check it out, and all the other pretties that are currently listed. You can click HERE to take you right to my listings.


Thanks so much for stopping by ~ I wish you all a wonderful weekend :)

11 comments:

Terra said...

Your photo of these pink beauties make me want to have some too. I will buy the next pink roses I see on sale. Like you said they are usually red, yellow or white, all gorgeous in their own way too.

Unknown said...

You know...You Do Pink Well! Absolutely beautiful...

Carole May said...

It's important to treat yourself, the roses are beautiful-

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Now I want to go to Goodwill and I was just there yesterday--you just never know what you might miss!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Oh, and everything else on your post was beautiful too :)

Debbi said...

I should have known you would hit goodwill this week! Supposed to be the best time to go after all the last minute year end donations! I went to one today and they were swamped with customers! I didnt fid much, but a couple of awesome denim jackets to upcycle were a big score.

Heirloom treasures said...

Your vignettes are so pretty,can't beat pink roses. xx

Alessandra said...

The pink roses are gorgeous! I love the corner of your home, very beautiful and romantic.
Hugs
Alessandra

Jacqui said...

Beautiful roses, beautiful vignettes! You deserve to treat yourself. What a gorgeous pink!

Anonymous said...

yes Goodwill after the holidays is fantastic. Pretty roses

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Happy New Year sweet Brenda! Love your pretty roses. I often treat myself to some from the grocery store too! Hope you are well. How's that little grandson?

Hugs,
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails