Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Antique & Goodwill Treasures

Hello everyone. Thought I would share with you some of the treasures that I have found recently.

Just over a week ago, hubby and I joined relatives of his on a little day of Antiquing. We stopped at a couple of Antique malls that I really love, and only get to once a year. The first photo below shows what I found; a couple of lovely and perfectly pink Vintage aprons, a set of 4 napkins with pretty roses, and a beautiful Vintage lace pillow cover.



This photo shows a better view of the aprons. Love these! The one on the right has pretty vintage fluers attached in a couple of places on the gathered ruffle near the bottom.



This photo shows the beautiful pillow cover. It has gorgeous lace and lovely embroidery.



Today I went to one of my local Goodwill stores, and found the sweet Vintage rose print....not sure if I will keep it in this frame, or place it in another. Also, a box of 3 rose scented floating candles from Avon. Love the box they came in! And lastly, a pretty pink rose covered photo album. I'll probably keep pics of my Grandson Seth, and my soon to be 2nd Grandchild. Our daughter & SIL will hopefully find out what they are having March 6th.



I also want to show you a couple of sweet pillows that are currently available in my Ebay shoppe. A sweet Easter bunny pillow, and a beautiful Brundage girl in pink. You'll find links for them over on my sidebar.





Thanks so much for stopping by to see my treasures. Be sure to stop by your local Goodwill, Thrift Shoppe or Antique mall, as you never know what might be waiting for you to take home!

Until next time sweet friends!

6 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Oh--love those pillows..and the aprons too :)

Susan said...

Your Good will finds are awesome. I can't believe you found that beautiful vintage rose print at Goodwill.
I love all your pillows and aprons you found at the antique mall. It looks like you had a great time treasure hunting.

Anonymous said...

Your Goodwill had some wonderful treasures! I remember those Avon soaps.....how pretty they are! And the aprons are so feminine!
Great 'finds', Shane.

And by the way, I love the photos on your sidebar of you and your daughter and the one of you and your grandson! I'll be anxious to hear about the new grandbaby! Lucky you!!!

It's COLD and SNOWY here and we're all about over it. I dream nightly of flowers and my flip flops!
Hugs
Jan
xoooooooo

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Great finds Brenda.... my favorite is the pillow cover.

Hugs~

Sherry AtButterfly said...

Just beautiful! I love pink roses! Your pillows are awesome!

Debi said...

Love all your finds...those aprons are beautiful! Totally in love with your pillows and the one with the bunny is just the cutest thing I have seen yet! Stinkin adorable!

Have a wonderful weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails