Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Rachel Ashwell Fabric Pillows and Vintage Pink Rose Wallpapers

Hello everyone. It is so hard to believe that we are into the month of February already. Where is the time going?

As many of you may know, I have been trying to incorporate more white into our home decor, but I must confess, that I just have to keep my pink in it too. I'm also working on incorporating some blues as well. I've always loved the color of pink and blue together. I'm hoping to one day soon replace the wallpaper that is in our living room with a beadboard look wallpaper that you can paint. I can either choose to keep it the white color that it already is, or paint it a creamier shade of white if I so choose.

One of the things that I have been working on, when time allows, is some new pretty rosey pink pillows for our white sofa. I've managed to create 3 throw pillows and 1 large Euro pillow cover (pillow insert found at a local Thrift shoppe), and have also found 3 pillow shams; 1 a king size, from the Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic line, all on Ebay. The photo below shows everything all "put together".


Here on the sofa, I have 2 white RA pillow shams, and 1 King size RA pink & rosey pillow sham, and on either side is 2 of the pillow covers that I created. The one on the right is made with her Sugar Plum Sorbet, and the one on the left is made with her Roseblossom, in pink.


On my pink chair, I have placed the other pillow cover I created, made with her Beautiful Bella Rose in blue.


I did manage to create a sweet pillow that is offered up on EBAY, also made with the RA Sugar Plum Sorbet, and accented with pretty pink & white stripes and a tossed pink rosebud print. You can click HERE to take you to that listing, if you would like to find out more about it.


Another thing that I love to do and work with, is Vintage rose wallpapers. I've put my doors back on my china cabinet, and the glass has been covered with this really gorgeous vintage pink wallpaper with pretty pink roses.


I used more of that same wallpaper for this wooden tray......


And this wallpaper I found on Etsy, and just love the combination of the blue and pink roses. Would LOVE to find more of this paper or something similar !


Thanks so much for stopping by ~ Have a great week !

Until next time sweet friends !

7 comments:

Susan said...

Oh Brenda, stop my rapidly beating heart. Those pillows and the white couch look GORGEOUS. I LOVE that look. Wonderful job! Looks like an enchanted doll house. Susan

theromanticrose said...

Cara Brenda,come è bello bianco e rosa insieme con un tocco di azzurro!Sono i miei colori preferiti.Amo il tuo decorare romantico!Quella carta da parati è meravigliosa!Complimenti!Baci,Rosetta

Sassy Southern Lady said...

If your post doesn't make you dream of spring. You have done a great job. The pictures just make me smile. Thanks for sharing.

Mari said...

Hi Brenda, I love your new pillows, it just looks so romantic on your pretty white sofa...
I love that your still keeping your pinks ....lol
Besides pink and white and a touch of a soft blue look so great together ;)

Big smiles~
Mari

Heirloom treasures said...

Brenda,it's all just so pretty and you did such a good job on the cushions and trays. Lovely x

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh, I love, love , love that fabric and wallpaper! It is absolutely perfect and looks so wonderful on the sofa!

Carol

Unknown said...

Congratulations for your beautiful blog, it is so sweet and romantic , sure I will follow you... See you from a new blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails