Thursday, June 12, 2014

Random-ness

Hello everyone! Yes, I am still around, just not so much here on my blog. You can usually find me more on Instagram, and occasionally on Facebook, lol.

Today I wanted to share with you a few random photos, featuring some new vintage treasures, and my latest OOAK pillows that I have listed currently on eBay.

First up is this Gorgeous pair of Vintage Italian Florentine tole lamps that I found at our local Goodwill a few weeks ago. I got them both for just $6, can you believe it !! I couldn't get them in my cart fast enough, lol. Goodwill now cuts off the plugs on all old lamps, but I would have had them rewired anyways, which I had my hubby do :)


I've been on the search for the perfect shabby vintage bench, and found this one at a local Antique mall. It was originally red, which you know That would just not do, lol, so I first painted it a soft pink, then this perfect shabby green, allowing the pink to show thru .... LOVE how it turned out!!


On Memorial Day, there is this HUGE Flea market just north of us, at Burley Park, and managed to find a few treasures to bring back home with me ...


Here is a little something I made for myself ... love this beautiful Jubilee fabric from Rachel Ashwell, and ordered a couple of yards of it to make this 26" Euro sham ... LOVE IT !


These next 2 photos of my newest pillows that I've created and listed on eBay, The link for my eBay shoppe is up near the top of my sidebar, if you would like to hop over and check them out...



Well, this is some of my Random-ness for you today, lol. We are currently working on re-doing our Dining Room, and hope to have things finished in a month or so, and of course, will post pics here for you all to see when it is finished... This room is taking longer than what it did for our Living room, as there is more work that has to be done to restore the original hardwood floors in it.

Until next time sweet friends !!

12 comments:

sunnyskiesandsweettea said...

Wow those lamps were a steal! I just love your living room. It looks like you got a lot of great treasures lately. I love your new pillows too.

Blessings,
Amy Jo

Unknown said...

Hi Brenda,
your new treasures are amazing and the price is perfect!!! Enjoy them.
have a nice day Vladka

Unknown said...

Hi dear friend,love your new treasures.all are very pretty !!! And your work is mazaing,you are so talented Brenda !!! Enjoy your day!xoxo
Vicky

Victoria said...

I can't believe you found those amazing lamps for only $6! That's definitely a steal. Love all your other finds too, the chippy bench looks perfect with its new paint job. Beautiful pillows!!!

Mari said...

Hi Brenda, I love your lamps what a score..,.
And as always your creations are gorgeous....
Thanks for stopping by and your sweet comment, I was so happy to hear from you again ;-)
I'm also planning on removing my rugs in my living room and dinning room, I can't wait to get started but I think I will hire someone to do my wood floors :-)

Hugs~
Mari

Susan' Hearts and Flowers said...

Those lamps were a great find! I love your Rachel Ashwell pillow.

Vanessa Greenway said...

Oh Brenda! Those lamps were a wonderful find! What a treasure! Your pillow creations are lovely! Have a wonderful weekend! Vanessa

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

You always find the neatest things! I do love those lamps! I haven't blogged in I don't know how long...you have inspired me to get back to it...I am afraid FB has become like a blog and I have been there instead ~ Can't wait to see what you find next! ♥ Jil

Miss Rhea said...

Love your lamps Brenda, great score! And your handmade pillows are always the BEST!

Hugs,

Rhea

Ivy and Elephants said...

LOVE the makeover. Everything is the perfect level of shabby goodness! Those lamps are just heavenly!
Hugs,
Patti

Garimpo Legal said...

love the blog, my little corner .visita
http://gizelebrito1.blogspot.com.br/

send flowers to philippines said...

Everything is really amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails