Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Items currently available in my eBay shoppe


Hello everyone! Just popping in to say hello, as it has been a while since my last post. Thought I would share a few photos of some new items that I have listed in my eBay. I've worked on some really shabby chic stockings for the upcoming Christmas holiday. LOVE creating this style, more simple! And more in keeping with how I am decorating my own home. I also have a fab wall rack that I created using vintage wood, metal hooks, and painted with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, in the Antoinette color. Love this soft shabby shade of pink!











We finally have our Dining Room makeover all finished, and will do a post showing you pictures of it in a day or so.

Until next time sweet friends!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails