Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Christmas Stockings coming soon & New photo of Grandson

Goodness, I can't believe it's Wednesday already...where is the time going! Today I have my appointment for my yearly exam, and I also scheduled an appointment for later this month for my very first Mammogram!! And since this is Breast Cancer awareness month, It's the perfect time to have it done.

Yesterday I was busy working in my little sewing room creating some new pretty in pink Xmas stockings that will be listing soon on both Ebay and Etsy, and I'll be creating more this week and next ~ last year I think I sold 30 stockings on Etsy for the Holidays! I need to get my "you know what" in gear and get more made! Creating these stockings are just so much fun for me ~ so many pretty fabrics and trims that can be used to make them ~ my head is literally swimming with ideas for more!!



I'll also be creating just a few Holiday Christmas pillows this year ~ this is one that is currently listed on Ebay ~ if you'd like to check it out just click the link on my right sidebar to take you there...



And of course, I just had to show you the newest photo of my sweet Grandson ~ He's 1 month old now! The outfit he's wearing is one that I picked out for him, because of the cute little airplane ~ my father restored and flew single-engine airplanes, and I thought this outfit was perfect for a tribute to him. I so wish he were still alive to be able to see his very first Great-Grandchild, but I know he can see him up in heaven, and is smiling down at him.


10 comments:

Mari said...

Hello Brenda~WOW love your upcoming Christmas stockings and pillows they are just gorgeous!!!
AWWWW how cute is your grandson with his beautiful outfit and smile, just too adorable, he just puts a smile on my face :)
sending you and your family many blessing!!

xox~Mari

Anonymous said...

Your grandson is absolutely adorable!!
Love the Christmas pillow & stockings. Will have to visit Ebay again soon!!
Have a Wonderful Day!!
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Love the stockings...they are really pretty

Shirley said...

Hi Brenda, It doesn't seem like he should be a month old all ready. Time just flys. So far I have managed three successful comments without them going poof. Hey I am on a roll. I love the Christmas stockings that you are making. Have a great day. Your Missouri Friend.

Anonymous said...

I blink and your g'baby is a month old. WOW... times really does go faster as we get... slower. :) It seems so strange to be thinking of holiday items already. i'm just not ready this year. I will be come time but just not yet. Hugs. Tammy

Rebecca Nelson said...

Your pretties are GORGEOUS as ever! You are mega talented my sweet friend.

I can't believe your sweet baby boy is a month old. DARLINK!

xoRebecca

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Brenda,
WOW!! 30 stockings last year!! Good for you!!
I have to get my you know what in gear too as I am doing 2 Craft Fairs in November!

Your new grand son is just precious!!

Congrats!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Blessings from Cindy said...

As always, your stockings & pillows are lovely! And that sweet baby boy is precious!! What a cute smile!! I will be a new grandma in May!! So excited!
Blessings,
Cindy

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Brenda,
He is such a cutie!!! and your creations are gorgeous. Thank you so much for sweet comment--it meant so much to me.
XO
Cindy

Cheryl said...

Your stockings are so darn cute!

What a precious grandson you have there... they grow so darn fast! Cherish every second!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails