Monday, October 31, 2011

Preview of Fabulous Items coming to my Ebay Shoppe

Happy Monday to all my sweet blogging friends, and Happy Halloween! My daughter is planning to take my sweet little grandson trick-or-treating tonight, and will be stopping by here, of course.....we went shopping Friday afternoon to find him a cute little costume, and found the perfect one at Walmart...he's going to be a cow! The ears and feet of the costume were pink, so I picked up some black felt, and cut pieces to fit inside of the ears to cover up the pink, and stitched them on, and all I had to do for the pink feet was remove the fabric, as there was black underneath. I'll be sure to take a couple of pics of him, and hopefully show you tomorrow :)

I thought I would give you all a sneek peek as to what will be listing sometime this week in my Ebay and Etsy shoppes.....I have WAY TO MUCH stuff in my home, and I really need, well, shall we say, "purge" some things, and below are pics of what I am willing to part with so far....I'm still going thru things, so there will be more great things to come!




The pretty scrolly frame you see below is vintage, and was made in Italy...I found 2 of these frames, and am keeping one for myself, and parting with the other ~ they were originally bronze in color, but I painted them my favorite Dover White...


Check out these FAB vintage glass & crystal prism candleholders ~ there are 10 crystal prisms on each candleholder....




And don't forget to enter my Holiday Giveaway!! You have until November 18th to enter....the lucky winner will be chosen from one of the comments left on that post, so be sure to go and enter! You can either click on the giveaway button on my top right sidebar, or you can click HERE to take you to that post...


And one last thing before I go, as most of you know, I was featured in the magazine Casa Romantica Shabby Chic, in their July/August Issue, and I am still "flying high" over it! For those of you here in the states that might be interested in having a subscription to this fabulous magazine from Italy, there is a website you can go to, to contact them about doing so....www.tattiloeditrice.com Now, it is rather pricey, it costs $90 Euros (about $128 U.S. dollars) for 11 issues per year! I do plan to subscribe, but I need to really save my pennies, etc...etc..., before I can do so!


Well, that's about all for today ladies...time for me to go to my sewing room, as I am working on a sweet Christmas Stocking, featuring an adorable Frances Brundage girl in blue!! Be sure to check for it later this week in my Ebay Shoppe!

Until next time sweet friends!!!

9 comments:

Elaine Ligero said...

Brenda,
I do love your blog and I am always here visiting it. Congratulations!
And Happy Halloween to you and all your family!
Kisses,
Elaine Ligero (from Brazil!!)
Bell'Arte

Mariette's Back to Basics said...

Dearest Brenda,

Lovely post and you have been so industrious again for putting out lovely, romantic gifts for the Christmas season.
As for the Italian magazine that featured you, isn't it ridiculous since a couple of years that one hardly can afford to subscribe to an overseas magazine? I used to read the Dutch 'Nouveau' magazine but the postage was a lot higher than the actual magazine and it got several times lost in the mail... I gave up on it.
Unless you have a friend or relative that can bring them to you, it is almost too much.

Love to you,

Mariette

Char said...

Hi sweet Brenda,
It was so very nice of you to stop by for a visit. It's been way too long since we last chatted. I have no idea where the time has gone, but I seem to have little of it these past few months.
Your shop will be gorgeous with all the new items you are placing in her. I am sure they will go fast, they are all so beautiful.
I hope you have a very safe and fun Halloween. Having grandchildren is the best gift of all, isn't it?
Char

Rebecca Nelson said...

I need to clear out and clean up, too! I have way to much CRAP and that is why I'm selling a bunch on eBay starting later this week. No room to work!

Love you girl...your ornie is on it's way! THANK YOU! DANKA!

xoRebecca

Tricia said...

Ohhh, I have so much stuff I'd love to get rid of too. I looked at your article in Casa Romantica. I turned out beautiful. Thanks for your nice comment on my own magazine feature. I had to laugh when you said you emailed Fifi, because I did too :)

michele said...

hi brenda.

check your email!

hint: you entered my giveaway recently...

best.

michele

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your feature!!All your items are so beautiful.

Kathy

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

OHHHH WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

My heart is raising of disbelief!
Your blog and your work is amasing.
OMG YOUR HOUSE IS A TREASURE!!!
I forever live in Blogland but I have NEVER seen a blog full of GORGEOUS creations.

I have to follow you right away and you have inspire me so much.I love love pink and after being here I realised I don't use it enough so Thank you,lol!

WOW I'm going to go drool some more!

Annesphamily said...

That pink butter dish is gorgeous! HPS because you fit right into it here! Husg Anne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails