Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to Everyone!

Hello everyone! I'll be taking a little bit of a break from my blog for the Holidays, so I wanted to take this time to wish Every one of my sweet bloggie friends, both old and new, the Merriest of Christmas and a Happy & Joyous New Year ♥

I will also be closing my Etsy shoppe for just a few days over Christmas, but will have some things listed still in my Ebay shop.



And of course, I just HAD to show you the lastest picture of my sweet little Grandson, who is now 3 1/2 months old!! He's been holding his head up quite well for some time now....Christmas is definitely going to be very special this year!



I'll be back again to my blog just after the New Year, so I'll see ya all then ♥
Until next time sweet friends!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

11 comments:

Mari said...

Hello Dear friend, Your grandson is just sooooo beautiful :)

Wishing you and yours the Merriest of Christmas's and a very healhty New Year :)

xo~Mari

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hello Brenda,
You have an adorable grandson! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Blessings,
Sandi

Susan said...

Merry Christmas!! Your little grandson is a cutie!

Victorian1885 said...

Merry Christmas to you & your Family Brenda! He is adorable!

Hugs,
Wanda

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Your grandson is just a little cutie pie...what a smile :) :) Have a Happy CHRISTmas..you and your family :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

Linda Carole Bloom said...

Have a lovely holiday Brenda!

Mariette's Back to Basics said...

Dearest Brenda,

Wishing you a very special and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Enjoy your new bundle of life; cute grandson and he's changed already so much in 3½ months!
Love to you,

Mariette

chateau de fleurs said...

Hi Sweet Brenda! I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with lots of love and creativity! XO Christie

Rebecca Nelson said...

Christmas blessings to you!!! May your New Year be the best ever!

Love to you~

Rebecca PS: Your grandbaby boy is getting big! Cheers to Master-Boy Seth! xoxo

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Brenda!
Your grandson is just plain darling! I know he gets lots and lots of loving!
♥ Jil

Nancy's Notes said...

Aww, what a little sweetie pie! Aren't grandchildren the best ever?

Happy New Year!

Nancy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails