Saturday, December 3, 2011

New Vintage Pink Rose Plates for Pink Saturday

Happy Pink Saturday everyone!! I know I'm a bit late, but better late than never, right, lol :) First, I want to give a big shout out to our Hostess with the Mostess, Miss Beverly of How Sweet the Sound, for once again allowing us to show all our pinks for everyone to see....this is such a fun party!!!

A short time ago I was lucky enough to win an auction on Ebay for 6 beautiful Vintage pink rose plates, and so a couple of days ago I put together a sweet little vignette with some of them, along with some vintage pink glasses and plates, pretty pink napkins embellished with both vintage jewels and newer crown pins....



Aren't these plates just so perfectly shabby, but oh so chic!! Love them!!!



Gotta have some bling, right ladies :)



For the centerpiece of the tablescape is a vintage tray painted shabby white, with beautiful pink roses and my pink reindeer, and a couple of vintage shabby candleholders, with of course, pink candles....



Here's a close-up of one of the table settings....



Also for Pink Saturday I thought I would show you a couple of items that I have that are currently available.....first is this sweet accent pillow featuring the lovely Lady with the pink hat and roses, which you will find in my Ebay shoppe....



And over in my Etsy shoppe is this sweet Vintage silverplate cracker holder, all painted up in pink.....



Now how did this picture get in here, lol.....this was taken of my Grandson Seth on Thanksgiving day....isn't he just too cute in his "My First Thanksgiving" shirt! I got to watch him last night for a few hours, and LOVED every minute he was here!! When he smiles at you, it just melts my heart ♥♥



Well, that's all for now ladies, time to get back to watching the Michigan State ~ Wisconsin game....MS is up by 1 point right now.....GO SPARTANS!!!

8 comments:

victorian bouquet said...

~Brenda, your table arrangement is just beautiful! I love your rose plates! :)

Riitta Sinikka said...

Hi! You have so much nice and beautiful things here! I love your blog!

Linda Carole Bloom said...

Yes, your new/old shabby rose plates are just beautiful! And I still love that pink reindeer - what a find that was!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

HI Brenda,
That was a real score on those rose plates. I think they're beautiful and such a love accent with the roses :) :) Your grandson is a little cutie pie ;) :) Have a great Sunday. Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

Susan said...

Your pink table scape is so delicately beautiful! What a great win with those delicate plates!

Victorian1885 said...

The table looks so pretty Brenda... Seth is growing so fast! He is adorable..

Hugs,
Wanda

Holly Loves Art said...

Oh so perfect PINK in every way. I love love love everything. Your little Seth grandbaby is adorable!
Happy holidays!
Holly

Mari said...

Hello Brenda~Your home looks soooo soft and romantic, just beautiful!!!
I love the pillow :)
But the most beautiful is your precious grandson :) enjoy him my friend :)

xo~Mari

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails