Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy First day of 2012!

Hello everyone!! I can't believe it's the first day of 2012, Wow!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years ~ we stayed home...had Xmas dinner here with me and my "boys", and Amber, Kevin and sweet little Seth came by later for desert. For New Year's eve, I did what I've done since I was a teenager, and that's watch Dick Clark's New Years Rockin' Eve. A few minutes after midnight, I went straight to bed, lol :) And slept in until 9 a.m.!

I've been busy working in my little sewing room on some new pretties for this New Year, including the 2 pretties you see below....both are made using Rachel Ashwell fabric squares....the first will be listing tomorrow ( Monday ), and the second is now currently listed as of this afternoon....I've also made a sweet lap quilt using these squares.....one of my sweet International buyers is VERY interested in it, so I won't be offering it up for sale....unless she changes her mind, lol :) You can see a photo of it over on my left sidebar...it's the 2nd photo....the first is another quilt I've done, that has been sold a while ago. I'm also getting started on making some Valentine pretties too....Yup, it's on from one Holiday to the next...never a moments rest...but that's okay, as I LOVE what I do!

~~This pillow is now sold~~


~~This pillow is now sold~~


All the christmas decorations have been packed up and put away until next Christmas...except for the tree, as that had seen it's last christmas...time for a new one, and hopefully when the season comes around again I will be able to find just the right one...something with the same height, but a bit narrower would be great!

Well, that's about it for this post......oh, I am planning to host a Give-away before Valentines Day, and will have more about that a bit later this month, so keep an eye out for that post :)

Until next time sweet friends!!

7 comments:

Victorian1885 said...

Happy Healthy 2012 Brenda & Family! I look forward to sharing your journey through 2012!

Hugs,
Wanda

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

I really love the Rachel Ashwell quilting fabrics. In fact, when I have the money, I want to do a whole bedroom set in her fabrics :) :) They're lovely.Happy New Year to you and your family, too :) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

Olivia said...

Happy New Year sweet Brenda! I just adore those gorgeous pillows! Oooohhhh la la!
Hugs,
Olivia

Vintage Gal said...

Those pillows are just delightful ~ love them ~ Happy 2012 to you and yours ;-)

Mariette's Back to Basics said...

Dearest Brenda,

Those pillows are extraordinary! So well made; you are a master at what you do. May 2012 be one with good health for all your loved ones and a good one for your business.
Love to you,

Mariette

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the pillows!
Happy New Year : )

Carolyn said...

The pillows are beautiful!

Carolyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails