Monday, January 9, 2012

New Pretty Rose Plates~Pillows~New pic of Grandson

Hello everyone! Goodness, it's been a week since I last posted! I've just been super busy working and creating away in my little sewing room, which I LOVE to do! However, the room literally looks like a tornado went thru it ~ fabric is tossed everywhere on the antique bed, lol :)

I recently purchased these 2 beautiful little Austrian pink rose plates from Debbi at Marionberry Cottage. If you haven't visited her website, you should, as she has some really beautifully handmade and vintage items.



Here's a close-up of one of the plates....aren't the roses just the sweetest, and I'm loving the scalloped edge ♥



Below are 3 of the newest cottage chic pillows that I currently have availble on Ebay ~ you can click the link over on my right sidebar to take a little peek if you like :)

This first pillow is the newest offering, and it also was listed using the new selling template that I just recently purchased ~ it is so sweet and soooo perfect for using to sell my items! Click HERE to take a peek. The pillow features 9 fabric squares with only single roses and rose bouquet prints.



This next one is a rather large sized pillow, and I used 5 pretty vignettes from the Rose Garden Tea fabric by Northcott, which is one of the most favorite prints that I just love!



This is my first heart shaped pillow for this year that I have created...just perfect for giving to someone special this Valentines ♥



And of course, I just had to show you the lasted picture of my precious Grandson, Seth ~ this pic was taken about a week ago....he's laying on one of the things we got for him for Christmas. Just look at that adorably sweet face!



Well, that's about it for this post...I'm currently working on some more pretties to offer for Valentines, and hopefully soon I'll get things together & made for my Valentine's Giveaway! Busy...Busy....Busy....but I LOVE IT!!

Until next time sweet friends ♥

15 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Happy New Year, Brenda! Your pillows are all so sweet; love them! The plates are gorgeous too. Very nice post. Have a wonderful day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Sorry, I forgot to mention your little grandson. He's super cute! I love the name Seth too. Being a grandma is so special, isn't it?

Susan said...

Your granson is the cutest. Those plates are to die for! I love the scallop edges!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Happy New Year to you Brenda!
Looks as though you are starting off with some beautifully created pillows. I love the rose fabric.

Pretty plates too.

You little grandson is a real cutie. I bet you wouldn't think of spoiling him, would you! LOL!

hugs
Sissie

Debbi said...

Those plates do look so pretty in your setting--thanks for the plug too:)
Your grandson is growing so fast! What a sweetie!

Marilyn said...

Roses are good, but I think a grandchild is best! I need one! (Maybe Sarah and Alex will work on that idea)♥♫

The Polka Dot Closet said...

First of all that baby is so cute, I could squish him!!! I love your pillows and the plates...All with roses, be still my heart. I am so honored that you put my dress form linky button up, I am so excited to see a whole bunch of dress forms all in one place...Thank you

Carol

Unknown said...

Hi Brenda!!!
Awe what a sweet baby im sure you are just a loving him so much!

Gorgeous plates, i too have a thang for plates with roses and Austrian ones are amongst the prettiest. Loving you pillows too...that heart one os 2die4!

Wishing you a blessed new year my sweet friend!
Lorena

Mari said...

Brenda , your grandson is just precious! God bless him ;)
Love your new plates , I have the same plate ;) I just love them, the details are just soooo beautiful....
I love your new pillows ;)


Xo~
Mari

Victorian1885 said...

My Goodness Seth is adorable! He is growing so fast Brenda.. Enjoy your Grama time.. it is so precious!

Hugs,
Wanda

lambs and ivy designs said...

I LOVE all of your pillows!! I think the heart is my favorite....but it is hard to decide!!

Seth is a little doll!!

Anonymous said...

Pretty post today, Brenda...I love the new pillows and the plates are lovely with the scalloped edges. Your house is always decorated gorgeously!!
Little Seth is sure growing and is the cutest little boy...just makes me want to be a grandma again, too!!!
Have a fun weekend...Hugs, Francy

Rebecca Nelson said...

Oh sweets...lovely work as ever! Just beautiful.

Seth is a darling little baby. I'm sure he is a total JOY to you!

xoRebecca

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hi Brenda,

What a cutie pie your grandson is! He is getting so big! Love those plates! Your pillows are so pretty too!

Hugs,
Debbie

vmomof7 said...

Love all your beautiful things, your home is beyond beautiful!! You have givin me the inspiration to decorate my home somewhat like!! Living room painting this weekend!!:)...Grandson is gorgeous! I have 4! Just cant get enough of them!


Take Care,
Vanessa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails