Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Little Sneak Peek

Just a little bit of a sneak peek for you of our bathroom makeover ~ the walls are all painted in a lovely gray, called Secret Locket, that I purchased from Walmart ~ I have all my things I wanted up on the walls, and it's looking really fabulous so far :) ~ The only thing that is left yet to do is to remove the old tile flooring and install the new, but not sure when that will take place, hopefully in a couple of weeks or so. Once everything is all finished, I will post photos of the completed makeover.



Until next time sweet friends!!!

12 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Brenda,
Love the sweet wall vingette and the color is so lovely.

hugs
Sissie

Shabby chic Sandy said...

This looks so sweet--I love it! I pinned that lovely photo. The wall color is great and I love the name of it. Half the time I pick my colors by the name:)

Tracy said...

So pretty, Brenda! Can't wait to see the big reveal! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Brendi, nice shelf vignette... love the wall color and this white together! Waiting to see it all together! Hugs Loretta

A Shabby Moment in Time said...

Thank you for the sweet comments on my home...you're very kind. I'm enjoying scrolling through your blog and seeing your goodies.
Blessings & hugs,
Karen

Heirloom treasures said...

Brenda,your little shelf with the lacy goodies is so lovely
xx

Susan said...

Oh this is such a beautiful and delicate vignette! I love the femininity of it all.

Anonymous said...

While grey would never be my color pick, I can see it works for you. I like the decorating. I wish I had a house so I could have the bathroom color I want. you are so lucky to have choices.

Anonymous said...

While grey would never be my color pick, I can see it works for you. I like the decorating. I wish I had a house so I could have the bathroom color I want. you are so lucky to have choices.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

What a cute picture, Happy Easter to you!


Carol

Janae said...

This is so so pretty!!!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Brenda,
I am playing catch up!!
Just beautiful! Can't wait to see the room finished!!

Hugs,
Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails