Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bathroom makeover sneak peek

Today I thought I would show you the progress, so far, on our Main Bathroom makeover. I first re-painted the beadboard, in the same color it was, which is Linen White, just to freshen it up a bit. Next, I started painting the wall above. The first color I got was a VERY very pale grey, and just did not like it ~ there wasn't enough of a contrast between it and the beadboard, so today I went and got another color to use, which I am loving! It's called Secret Locket, and I purchased it at Walmart.



This cabinet is going to be moved and placed above the toilet, so I haven't been able to paint here yet....had to first get the wall painted that it was going to be moved to first :) Hopefully in the next day or two, I can get my hubby and son Austin, to help get it moved. I will be removing the mirror on the cabinet, and placing a sheered grey linen fabric in it's place. The Antique mirror that I showed you in a previous post will be placed where the cabinet is now.



This is the shower area, and will be keeping this gorgeous ruffled lace shower curtain in here!



Here is a sneak peek of the tiles that will be going on the floor ~ LOVE these!! ~ We purchased them at Menard's, and they are 12" x 12". But before we can install these tiles, we first have to remove the tiles that are currently in there ~ what a job that will be! Hopefully they will come out fairly easily, as hubby has a bit of a sore back. But we do have our son Austin, who has been going to work-outs at school everyday, so we can put those muscles of his to work, lol :)



Sunday we get to have our Grandson Seth here for almost the whole day! Can't wait!!

Have a great weekend everyone! Until next time sweet friends!!

6 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

So far, so good, Brenda! I love the wall color and the shower curtain is so sweet. Love the tile that you chose. Can't wait to see it all.

hugs
Sissie

stefanie said...

looking good!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Good to hear you have lots of help. Can't wait to see it done!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Looking good, Brenda! Can't wait to see it when it is all finished and I bet you can't wait for that either!! LOL!!

Have a great weekend!!

Hugs,
Deb

Linda Carole Bloom said...

I Love beadboard! It's going to be so pretty when it's all done. Love the floor tiles too!

luckmey said...

Your favorite justification seemed to be on the internet the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks replica rolex yachtmaster, replica rolex explorer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails