Monday, March 5, 2012

Fabulous French Graphic Pillows for White Wednesday

Hello everyone ~ hope you all had a wonderful weekend :) I was busy creating a couple of new pillows for Ebay, and a couple of sofa pillow covers for me!

I was doing some searching on Etsy, and happened across a couple of wonderful sellers that offer these beautiful French inspired Graphics for you to create with ~ one is Winged Images, and the other is Vintage Restyled. They have some fabulous Graphics to choose from, and I'll be going back for more, you can be sure of!

Both of these pillows below were created with only White fabrics and embellishments, and they are available now in my Ebay shoppe.




I also managed to create a couple of sweet pink rose pillow covers for our sofa ~ I purchased this fabric from a seller on Ebay a couple or so weeks ago, as I just fell in love with it, and knew right away that this fabric would be perfect for my pillow covers :) ~ I added a ruffle of soft pink Voile to perfectly frame this fabric.




Aren't these the sweetest pink roses! I'm in Love!!



On the back, I added pretty Vintage pink ribbon for tie closers.



I'll be working in my sewing room for the next couple of days to create a couple more pillows using the new French Graphics I purchased, and I'll be sure to post pics of them once they are finished.

I'll be linking this post up for White Wednesday, over at Kathleen's blog, Faded Charm....looking forward to seeing everyone's fabulous white posts!!

Until next time sweet friends!!

10 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Brenda,
As always, your pillows are so pretty. Love the french images.

hugs
Sissie

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Love those pillows--they are so sweet! Also that pink roses fabric is so pretty--and so you!

Susan said...

I love the pink rose pillows , so very adorable.

Aledia said...

Oh...they are all gorgeous!!

Aledia

Heirloom treasures said...

OOOOh so beautiful,clever you
xx jeanetteann

Rebecca Nelson said...

Love it all my friend. Fresh and clean and sooo beautiful. Love the roses pillows, too!

I've moved almost all my pink upstairs. I've decluttered and I'm loving it. I love the wood floors and the carpet free space. Love your dining room changes!

xoRebecca

Rhonda said...

Love your pillows. I am on my way to check out those graphics!
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

You do beautiful work, love the grapics on the white pillows too!

Lululiz said...

Delightful pillows, love the rose fabric.

Unknown said...

Hi Brenda, just stopped by to say hello...I am a Linky Follower! I love love these pretty pink pillows. Your header is lovely in pink too! Hope you have a pleasant weekend! Hugs
Loretta

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails