Thursday, March 15, 2012

Painted Vintage Finds

Today I thought I would show you the items that I found at a couple of Goodwill stores a while back, that have been given their makeovers to...yesterday it got to almost 80 degrees here in Michigan, and it was the perfect day to be outside, so I went and got a couple or so cans of my favorite spray paint by Krylon Fusion, called Dover white, and went to work!

This first pair of sconces I will be keeping for myself, as I just love the look of them, and haven't come across any quite like them.... they have such a wonderful french style look and feel to them, which is what I am looking for to redo our bathroom...I also found a couple of fabulous items that will be going in the bathroom...I'll show them to you once they've been given their makeovers!



These next 2 pics our of these sconces by Homco...this pair you see below is a rather common one to find, as a matter of fact, I found another pair today, but those will be painted pink....



I really like the base of this sconce..so intricate and pretty...



I also found a pair of these sweet vintage filigree metal shelves...wonderful for adding a little bit of a cottage feel to your home :)



These items will be available in my Ebay or Etsy shoppe tomorrow, so keep an eye out for them.

The last thing I wanted to show you was this fabulous French style Graphic pillow cover that I purchased on Etsy, from a wonderful shoppe called CUTE PINK STUFF AND MORE. She has some wonderful items to give your home a fabulous french feel. I'm thinking I might have to purchase another one of these!! She's just recently listed some new designs, which are fabulous!!



Saturday hubby and I will be doing a little Antiquing, Yeah!! I'm on the lookout for a vintage mirror with a french feel for the bathroom...and whatever else I might find that will just HAVE to come home with me, lol :) I'll be sure to post pics of what treasures I find!

Have a great up-coming weekend everyone!! Until next time sweet friends!!

6 comments:

Jane, Naples, Florida said...

What beautiful finds! Love them all!

Jane
Flora Doora

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Lovely new items. Can't wait to see what you find antiquing--wishing you luck!

Debbi said...

Brenda, Gorgeous work as usual!! you are lucky you have the warm weather to get some painting done..still cold and rainy here in Oregon wondering if winter will ever end!
I picked up a couple of the same sconces as the 2nd pic you have at a thrift store (along with a pile of other things) and once I get some dry weather will get busy! A new vintage shop opened in our little town and I am consigning there now, so excited that I can do some things that were just to spendy to ship from my website

Susan said...

LOVE the way your projects came out! So beautiful. GREAT JOB! Susan

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Brenda,
Love your chair, your Grandson is precious and love these great transformations!!

Can you tell I am playing catch up??

Hugs,
Deb

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Great finds every thing looks good in white!!

Carol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails