Friday, March 2, 2012

Some changes in the Dining Room

Hi Everyone! I'm so glad the weekend is finally here ~ no special plans, just going to sleep in, and do what ever the mood strikes for me to do :)

A while back I did a post about the new ruffled white curtains that I have in my Living room (click HERE to take you there), and I just love them so much, that I purchased another set for my French Patio doors in our Dining room.



In the photo above you can see the Repasy Canvas print that is hanging on the wall above the chair ~ in the photo below I've replaced it with the Vintage Mirror that I found at Goodwill some time ago...which do you prefer? Repasy or Mirror? I like both looks. The Repasy print I've had hanging on that wall for a few years, and thought I might change things up just a bit.



This gorgeous pink fabric displayed on this wicker chair is actually from a skirt that I found, at guess where...yup, Goodwill! The cushion is a Pillow sham from Rachel Ashwell.....I'm trying to incorportate more white into my decor, but I HAVE to keep touches of pink!!



Here is my newest pillow creation that is now available in my Ebay shoppe ~ there's a link on my sidebar if you'd like to take a peek. The fabric in the center is so gorgeous with the softest pale pink roses, all on a linen style fabric...Yummy!



Hope everyone has a great weekend ~ we're expecting snow later tonight and into tomorrow, bummer!

Until next time sweet friends!!

9 comments:

Malms Verden said...

I also love pink AND roses. About the Repasy or the Mirror - I also love them both, BUT to be honest I would pefere the Repasy.
You are expecting snow - uhs... I hope winter is over here in Denmark. Right now in these day we have spring weather, so I hope it will continue!
Have a nice weekend
Love from Rita

Eileen said...

Lovely curtains. And the pink ruffle on the chair is perfect.

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I love how pretty and girlie your house is. What a beautiful pillow you made. I usually love mirrors but in this case I like the Repasy -it adds a more old fashion look--which I love. Have a great weekend--enjoy that sleeping in (one of my favorite things to do):)

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Snow!!! It was 90 here today, send a little of that cooler weather down! I love that you used a skirt for the rocker, yep there is some good finds at the GW! You enjoy your relaxing weekend!!

Carol

Tracy said...

Brenda, I just ordered some white ruffled sheers like yours from Target! Is that where you got yours?

Your dining room is so pretty! :)

Heirloom treasures said...

Gorgeous, love those floaty curtains and the pink skirt.
xx jeanetteann

Susan said...

Your changes are very pretty! I love the wicker chair.

mariondee-designs said...

Hi Brenda, those curtains are so pretty, i can understand why you went out and bought another pair! I love both the repasy and mirror but it's nice to chop and change every now and then.. keeps things interesting! take care, Maryann

Anonymous said...

Wow...everything is so pretty...I to love pink and roses

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails