Monday, March 12, 2012

Grandson's new favorite toy

Hi Everyone! Just a really quick little post to show you the newest picture of our Grandson Seth ~ got to watch him for a couple of hours yesterday morning. He always loves to sit on your lap while one of us is on the computer, but he constantly tries to "play" with the keyboard, lol ~ so, hubby remembered we had our VERY old computer sitting down in the basement, so he went and found the keyboard to it, and we propped Seth up in the corner of the couch, and he was a VERY happy little man! He turned 6 months old on the 10th!! Gosh he's just growing so fast!



For any of you out there who loves to collect Vintage rose teacups, I'll be listing a few from my collection later this week in my Ebay shoppe. I'm really trying to de-clutter my house, as I have way too much stuff! I'll update you once I have them listed :)

Have a great day everyone!! Until next time sweet friends!!

2 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

What a doll! I can't wait to have Grandbabies.

mariondee-designs said...

Seth is so cute! They grow so quickly don't they... take care, Maryann

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails