Friday, March 16, 2012

Candleabra Makeover

Yeah! It's Friday, Whoot! Whoot!

For todays post, I wanted to show you the makeover of the sweet vintage candleabra that I found a while back at Goodwill.....she's been painted white, and I added a few prisms that I had, but I do think she needs a few more.



Here is her before picture....not so much to look at, but boy could I see the possibilities of what it could look like!



Yes, I do love me some sparkly prisms!!



a little bit closer pic....sorry that they are rather dark, it's quite cloudy today, but the sun is suppose to come out...we'll see :)



So, what do you think of her? I like it much better white :)
Today I will be joining Courtney, over at French Country Cottage, for FEATHERED NEST FRIDAY.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!! Until next time sweet friends!!

10 comments:

Mari said...

Ohhhhh my friend you did an absolutely gorgeous job with this transformation....
Love to see how she turns out with more prisms :) yummy....

Smiles~
Mari

Susan said...

Beautiful makeover!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I love it white and I love the crystals on it. It is beautiful!

Susan said...

Oh Brenda...LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your makeover of the candelabra. How fabulous it came out.

So many times I see "uglies" in thrift stores. Now I know to "see" the possibilities.

You did a really super job. Susan

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Brenda, It is amazing what a bit of paint can do. It is so gorgeous now that it's white. Love the prisms! I am still loving my cute pillow.
Hugs,
Jann

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I just painted a couple wooden ones today and plan on hanging some prism earrings on them! Yours looks fabulous, no way anyone could no she was one time an ugly duckling!

Carol

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Brenda Sweetie...
Oh my goodness gracious, I love this little candelabra. What a beauty she turned into.

It always amazes me when in our mind we get that "AHA" moment and then see it through into that perfect item. She is a beauty. I love the new color and the prisms sure do make her shine. She is so happy. Love it.

Thanks for sharing sweetie. A beautiful, beautiful share this morning. Have a glorious weekend. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

Tami @ Creative girl Vintage said...

Hi Brenda..thanks for visiting my powder room makeover...I look forward to seeing yours!!..your before and after on the candleabra is just stunning.
Have a great Sunday..xo Tami

Janae said...

WOW!!! I LOVE IT!!! It's amazing how much better everything looks white!

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

I love your makeover on this charming piece! Thank you for linking up at Feathered Nest Friday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails