Friday, May 4, 2012

Hello everyone! Just a really quick little post to let you know that I will be showing pics of my bathroom makeover this weekend. I've been super busy getting things ready for our Garage sale here next week, so haven't had much time for blogging. Also, tonight our oldest, Brian Jr., has his Graduation ceremony from Ferris State University ! Yeah !! We are just so very proud of him !!! I'm going to try to get some decent pics, so hopefully I can show you all. Until next time sweet friends !! Have a wonderful & fabulous weekend :)
UPDATE: Here is a photo of Brian, shortly after the Graduation Ceremony ~ So Proud of him !!

3 comments:

Rebecca Nelson said...

Can't wait to SEEEEEE! Congrats to your son! FABULOUS!

xoRebecca

Shirley said...

Hi Brenda, Congrats to your son such a feeling of accomplishment for him and you. I can't wait to see the makeover. I really liked your footstool from a previous post. Have a great weekend. Hugs from Your Missouri Friend.

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Congrats to your son!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails