Thursday, July 25, 2013

Some Vintage Treasures


Hello everyone! Today I thought I would share with you some of my recent vintage treasures that I have found.

First are these two fabulous Vintage tole cans/hampers. The one on the left I found on Etsy, and the other was purchased on Ebay. Aren't they gorgeous!


Next are these lovely set of 4 vintage Limoges Haviland plates that I found at a local Goodwill store. I just love the sweet little pink roses.


At another Goodwill store I found these vintage Haviland bowls. I got these for a steal!!


This is the sweetest little vintage pitcher that my husband bought me at a little Antique store. I just love the pretty roses!


This last photo is a couple of pretty Vintage OOAK pillows that I created using a Vintage pillowcase, that has the most gorgeous Lavender colored roses. Both of these are available for purchase on Ebay. You can click the link on my sidebar to take you there to see these and other sweet pretties that I currently have available :)


And finally, here is a photo my daughter took of our 2 Grandsons, Seth, who will be 2 in September, and his baby brother Derek. Love these guys sooo much !!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Oh, what darling little DOLLS! Loved seeing these sweet cherubs. Congratulations to all your family. Susan

Terra said...

Gorgeous grandsons, and I like the lavender rose pillows and the tole canisters too.

Betty said...

Your grandsons are so cute. I like the pillows that you made and what a find in the dishes and other things.

sunnyskiesandsweettea said...

I love those tole hampers! Your pillows are beautiful too.

Blessings,
Amy Jo

NaSha said...

Hi Brenda....love your collections & how to makeover those from nothing to absolutely something chic.

Regards, Nasha @ Malaysia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails