Monday, July 29, 2013

Treasures at the Allegan Antique Market

Hello everyone! As promised, I am showing you photos of the treasures I found at the Allegan Antique Market yesterday, as well as a sweet little Antique Mall in downtown Allegan.

This first photo shows all my sweet finds....


Found these 2 sweet vintage millinery floral hats....the blue one was found at the Market, and the cute little pink one at the Mall.


A fab vintage wallpaper covered box, a vintage Italian tole candlestick, and 2 pretty vintage linens were found at the market, and the beautiful Vintage floral barkcloth was found at the Mall.


A vintage tole can/wastebasket. Love this one with it's raised detailing!


Vintage Prayer picture....the roses are actually handpainted on the paper, and signed by the artist!


And my best and most favorite find at the Market was this wonderful shabby chippy vintage farmhouse table! This is what I was on the hunt for, and was super excited to come upon it. I've been wanting to find one of these to use as a coffee table, and it is just perfect....well, almost....I've given it a shabby chic makeover to it. Hubby cut down the legs to put it at a good height, and I've sanded it a bit to get rid of the really loose paint chips, and painted it. I'll show you the finished transformation of it in my next post, so stay tuned!


If you live in Michigan, or in a nearby neighboring state, I highly recommend going to the Allegan Antique Market! Their next date is August 25th, and the last one is September 29th. I won't be able to make the August one, but am hoping to attend the September show.

Until next time sweet friends !!

7 comments:

theromanticrose said...

Ciao Brenda che bei tesori hai trovato!Con la tua bravura,il tuo romanticismo e il tuo gusto,sono sicura che riuscirai a renderli meravigliosi!Baci,Rosetta

Marilyn said...

Hi-I still have my childhood desk/table that looks just like the one you found-drawer and all! Only my mom painted mine pink. The drawer needs to be fixed and put back together, so perhaps that needs to be put on my list. Everything looks interesting!♥♫

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Great finds Brenda.... lovin the table.

HUgs~

Heaven's Walk said...

LOVE it all, Brenda! You scored big time, girl! :)

xoxo laurie

Edith DUTERTRE said...

hello
très jolies découvertes
j'aime beaucoup le pot de fleurs
très rétro
tendresse
edith(iris France

Unknown said...

you have lovely home!!
love love ...
xoxo

Michaela Búranová said...

Aaaaaw, what a perfect finds you have!!! Love the floral basket, I want one, too. Beautiful! xoxo Michaella

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails