Monday, May 16, 2011

Goodwill & Garage Sale finds ~ Flowers in our Gardens

Good Monday morning to you all! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend ~ I've been busy working on getting things ready for my Garage (Pole Barn) sale, which starts this Thursday. Got all the tables set up out there, and all the "stuff" brought out, now I just need to get it all arranged on the tables. So far the forcast for later this week is looking really good...no rain!! Yeah!!

Last Thursday my daughter and I hit a couple of sales; I found this cute print..



and this sweet little rosey swag, which I have in our main bathroom...



found this fabulous vintage wicker basket at Goodwill, and the pretty pink towels at one of the sales...



I've had a couple of bottles that I have been wanting to embellish, and finally did last week...the bottle on the left is vintage, and the heart-shaped one is a newer bottle, but I've had it for several years.



I thought I would also show you some of things in our landscaping around our home... this is just some of the Peonies that are coming up...there are even more on the other side. Most of them will have at least one bloom this year. I'm just thrilled that when I transplanted them last fall, they all pretty much survived!



Here is my favorite Rhododendron, all overflowing with those gorgeous pink flowers..



A few pretty Tulips...



and my Bleeding Hearts....



Don't forget my Cottage Charm Giveaway..you have until May 28th to enter, and the winner will be announced on May 29th.. Click HERE to take you to the post with all of the info on how to enter.



This will be my last post until after my Garage Sale, so I will wish you all a wonderful week....until next time sweet bloggie friends :)

6 comments:

Victorian1885 said...

Hello Brenda
You sure found some great treasures! Great job on the bottles too. Good luck with your garage sale!

Hugs,
Wanda

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

I just love your flowers !
Peonies are one of my very favorite ~ I planted a couple of them but they just don't do well for me ~ I think it needs to get colder in the winter here ~

Thank you for sharing with us!

xoxo
Lori

Betty said...

I agree you found some wonderful items and love what you did to the bottles. Good Luck on the yard sale.

Polka said...

wow lovely treasures :)

and a very nice blog

best
polka

Susan said...

Oh, good luck with the Garage Sale! Wish I could come. They are a LOT of work. Trust me, I've done them. But they are fun, too.

Your garden looks lovely! Nice job. Susan

Susan said...

Your flowers are gorgeous!! I love the print you found this weekend! The rose swag is very pretty also!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails