Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sweet Metal Doll/Bear Chair ~ Etsy Shoppe Update

Hi Everyone!! I wanted to show you this sweet Metal Doll or Bear chair, that I just finished working on today. I gave it a shabby, but oh-so-chic makeover, first by painting the chair Dover White, by Krylon Fusion, then creating this sweet custom chair cushion, made with the gorgeous Reproduction Barkcloth fabric from Urbangardens, called Falling Roses, with a charming ruffle of soft pale pink ~ I will be listing this over on Ebay later today, with a Buy-it-Now price ~ check back later today for the link to the listing over on my right sidebar (you will be able to click the picture of it to take you to the listing)

UPDATE: This chair is now available on Ebay



Here is a photo of the chair with one of my sweet little bears displayed on it, to help you get an idea of how cute it is :)



Now for the update on my Etsy shoppe ~ The Spring Cleaning Sale I have going on right now will end on Friday, May 13th ~ I will at that time be removing all the listings from my shoppe, and having them be available for my Garage Sale that I am having here at my home on May 19th thru the 21st. Whatever is remaining after the GS will be put back into my Etsy shoppe on May 23rd. So if there is something that you would like to purchase from my Shoppe, you have until Friday to do so. I have lots of sweet pretty pillows and cottage chic items perfect for any Shabby, Victorian or Cottage Chic home. Remember to type in the code: SPRINGCLEAN30 at the checkout to receive 30% off your purchase.



I won't be doing much posting until after my Garage Sale, as I have lots of things to do to get ready for it next week.

And don't forget to enter my Cottage Charm Giveaway that I have going on ~ just click the link on my right sidebar to take you to that post.

Until next time sweet friends :)

4 comments:

Eileen said...

What a sweet little chair. Love it.

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

Very sweet chair!

Hugs,
Judy

Denise said...

I love all your things.The chair is perfect.Wishing you lots of sells in both your shop and at home.I'm just sorry my budget is so tight,and that my hubby really is against me buying over the internet, otherwise I would be shopping as we speak.I drool over your pretties.

Mariette said...

Dearest Brenda,

Happy Birthday to your husband today! Hope you both had a lovely day. I'd marked it down when you once told us...

Lots of love,

Mariette

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails