Friday, May 27, 2011

New Pretty Embellished Handtowels & Washcloths

Good Friday morning everyone! First, I want to wish everyone a Very Happy & SAFE Memorial Day weekend ~ we're planning to do a few things around the house; plant our vegetable garden, and then on Monday, we'll be going to Burlee Park, which is just north of Howard City, Michigan, to a huge Flea Market that they have every year. We haven't been to it in about 2 years, so to say that I am EXCITED to be going, is an understatement! LOL :)

I wanted to show you ladies some pretty embellished Handtowels and washcloths that I will be listing in either my Ebay shoppe or my Etsy shoppe, so I hope you will get a chance later to check them out :) I hope to have a couple more embellished handtowels finished by the beginning of next week.

Rose colored 100% cotton handtowels, embellished with vintage rose fabrics, crochet, and pretty ribbon trims....


Soft pink 100% cotton washcloths embellished with vintage lace or crochet trims, ribbon, Quilters cotton, Rachel Ashwell fabric, Reproduction Barkcloth fabric...


Some of you may know, but for those of you who don't Christie Repasy now offers French Farmhouse labels that you can use to decorate and embellish your own bottles and other things with...there are 6 different designs, (3 Images of each design, for a total of 18 labels) and they come on antique style cardstock. Below is a photo of 1 of the labels that I have used so far....the pretty bottle I found at TJMAXX for just $2.99!! I just simply added a pretty pink ribbon bow, as I feel no other embellishment is needed. Go on over to her website to check these out...just click HERE



Don't forget to enter my Cottage Charm giveaway if you haven't already, as there is still time to do so...you have until tomorrow night to enter...just click the link over on my right sidebar to take you to that post to enter. I will be announcing the lucky winner sometime on the 29th...Good Luck ladies :)

4 comments:

Eileen said...

How beautiful! Hope you have a great weekend!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Hi Brenda,

Oh, I love the towels...and especially the washcloths. I LOVE washcloths and these are so pretty, feminine, romantic, useful etcd :) :) :) I know you'll sell them quick. They're really beautiful. I like wha tyou did with that bottle, the label from Christie and the ribbon. It's simple and beautiful, too :) :) That's given me some ideas for what I can do with some of my glass jars :) :) Have a lovely, blessed weekend. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Brenda,
Oh how totally gorgeous!!!!
XO
Cindy

Cindy The Victorian Journey said...

So many beautiful items on your blog. Love your stockings and hand towels.. Cindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails