Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Pretty Embellished Handtowels and a Goodwill find

Happy Wednesday everyone!! It's gonna be another hot and humid day here in Michigan, so I'm spending most of my day inside our house with the Central air on, lol :) I wanted to show you ladies the 2 pretty embellished handtowels that I have now listed on Ebay ~ you will also find the link to my Ebay listings over on my right sidebar. ~ I also wanted to show you what I found Monday while visiting one of my local Goodwill stores...these sweet Vintage glass hobnail lamp bases!! Aren't they so wonderful! One of them I will be using in our Kitchen, and the other will be used in my sewing room. Speaking of my sewing room, I need to get busy and start cleaning that room up to get it ready for the "Where Blogger's Create" party!! So if I'm not around too much, you know why, lol :)





Thanks so much for stopping by, I love your visits and sweet comments, and appreciate them so very much!! Have a wonderful day everyone :) 'Till next time sweet bloggie friends :)

9 comments:

BrushedByAnAngel said...

Brenda, you make the sweetest towels. Your choice of fabric is so pretty. Love the lamps but hobnail has always been a favorite of mine.

Finally, I think I can now comment on my favorite blogs - couldn't for while.
Brenda

Unknown said...

Love those chic towels! Lovely!

Hugs
Charo

Unknown said...

Love those towels!

Old Time Cindy said...

Your towels are adorable!

Mari said...

HI BRENDA~WHAT BEAUTIFUL TOWELS YOU HAVE MADE MY FRIEND :) LOVE YOUR NEW LAMPS TOOOOOO PRETTY :)

XO~MARI

Susan said...

This is so pretty!! I love your towels!

Jocelyne said...

Love your towels, so pretty! And those lamps are an awesome find! I'm giving away a birthday present, if you're interested come on over.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Brenda,
I just lost the first comment I left.
Anyway...
I love your towels and those lamps are so pretty!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Jan said...

Found your lovely blog via pinterest. I'm thinking I may just have to make some towels like those beautiful ones.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails