Thursday, June 2, 2011

Re-arranging pretties in my Cabinet

Good Thursday evening to all my sweet bloggie friends :) I thought I would show you some pictures of my shabby Vintage cabinet that I have in my Dining room, that I have done some re-arranging of the china that I keep inside of it ~ First, I have removed the glass doors, to make it more open, and much better to see all the lovely china on it's shelves ~ Then I removed everything inside, dusted off the shelves, and re-arranged all the pieces and placed them on different shelves. I've also added on the top and the bottom shelf a Vintage filigree mirror, placed in the back, center, to add some interest and dimension to. I'm really liking how it all looks...what do you think?



Here on the top shelf I have placed my Lefton China pieces on, and some of my favorite teacups ~ hanging on the left side is a hanging Lavender scented Sachet that I created a while ago....



On the middle shelf I have one of sweet Rebecca's beautiful pillows taking centerstage, and I must say, this one is my favorite that I have of hers, as I just love the beautiful Vintage linen fabric in the center with the gorgeous pink roses ~ and of course, some more pretty rosey teacups and Teapots.....



and on the bottom shelf, yup, more pretty rosey and pink teacups, and a stack of pretty vintage rose plates, and a berry bowl set, embellished pink candle, and pretty pink vase....




I hope you have enjoyed seeing my Cabinet Re-do....I hope to get to work on that Vintage wall cabinet I purchased at Goodwill, which I showed you in my previous post....once it's all finished and up on the wall, I'll be sure to post about it for you to see :)

Hope you all have a wonderful upcoming weekend :) We have an Open House to go to this Sunday. Until next time!!!

15 comments:

Grace said...

How lovely! I would very much like to own a shelf filled with tea cups and old-fashion treasure's such as yours someday!:)

~Grace

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

HI Brenda,

I LOVE that vintage cabinet re-do. It's so CA-UTE. I want one just like it ;) :) :) I have this "wooden" hou se hanging on my wall, that I have some of my teacups displayed on. It's not big enough for all my teacups.. So someday I'll find something bigger. This is really beautiful :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Your cabinet is so pretty, Brenda. Love Rebecca's pillow! I love all your feminine pink and green touches and the pink tea cup is very sweet! Thanks for sharing and enjoy your weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Beansieleigh said...

Love your cabinet, Brenda! It reminds me of my own, but I'm sure yours is probably in better shape than mine. I haven't rearranged mine in a while, as I pretty much reserve it for my collection of milk glass. But yours inspires me to perhaps add a little splash of color in there, if I like! At least a couple of pink roses would be pretty, I'm sure. I LOVE the teapots you display in yours! So pretty!... Have a great weekend! I'm just so THRILLED that the temps have come back down again. I don't have air conditioning, and it's just so nice to feel comfortable again! ~tina

Blessings from Cindy said...

Brenda~
Your cabinet looks lovely! You definitely have a knack for cottage decorating. ;-) I received my package today and everything is absolutely wonderful! Pictures don't do justice to how really pretty they are in person. Your towels are so exquisite; quality & beautiful! The teapot is so pretty and the napkin holder will have a special place on my craft table. I'm thinking the tea is going to remain wrapped up & tucked near the teapot; too pretty to open. Thank you so much for all the pretties. I will enjoy them for many years to come. I will let you know when I share on my blog about the goodies I received from you. Thanx again! *hugs*
Blessings,
Cindy

Susan said...

I love the way it looks, Brenda. What a great idea to remove the glass doors! Susan

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Brenda,
What a beautiful cabinet filled with so many stunning items!! I can't wait to see what you do with your other find!!
I have been absent from blogging for a bit because of redoing our Kitchen....

Hugs,
Debbie

Shabbyprimdelights said...

I have totally enjoyed drooling over your cabinet and I have to ask...you have a bottle on the top with a rose label...may I ask where you got that...it is so simple and yet so pretty...I would love to own one.
You have a wonderful knack of teaming things together and it all looks so pretty. I love my visits to your blog.
Michelle

denver truck accident lawyer said...

Oh, so many pretty stuff inside, especially those China pieces of yours!

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

What a pretty cabinet and what sweet treasures inside! I love the effect with the mirrors....

Aren't you glad it is finally warm here???
Have fun!
Jil

Anonymous said...

Oh Brenda!
I adore all of your layouts....everything is so pretty to look at! all those florals just make me squeal like a small child in a candy shop!

you have brilliant taste!

ciao bella


CREATIVE CARMELINA

Jenna said...

Hi Brenda! Thank you for your help with the comment issue...it worked! Thank goodness! Your cabinet is beautiful, I love all your tea cups and all the roses on everything. I would have to say it's perfect and everything I like. :o) have a nice week! hugs, Jennifer

Blessings from Cindy said...

Brenda~
I blogged about winning your giveaway today. Unfortunately, Blogger is under maintenance, so I couldn't download pics, but I will soon. Thank you so much again, Brenda! I love everything!
Blessings,
Cindy

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Your hutch looks so pretty!!!
Michelle

Linecas have said...

Hi Brenda.
Welcome to9 my blog and to my give away. Happy joined in.
Oh my what a beautiful home you have. i got romantic stars in my eyes now. Sp pretty and pinkalishious all over. :)
I can see one of my roses fit into you home yes. x my fingers for you:)
I have postet many roses on my etsy today.Link in my blog.
Your mannequin make overs. Wowsy! I am stunned.
Hugs and kisses.
Line-Cathrin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails