Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Some Goodwill Treasure Makeovers & new pics of my Grandson

Hello Everyone! I hope you all have been having a great week so far :) Today I wanted to show you some great Goodwill treasures that I have found recently that I've given a shabby, but of course, oh-so-chic makeover to ~ first up is this really sweet little demi-lune table ~ it does have some minor issues with it, mainly some missing pieces of veneer, so painting it was the best course of action ~ I painted it a very nice soft pale pink, and I plan to put it in our little entry-way off of our living room.




Next is this fabulous vintage silverplated tray ~ loved the details on this with the handles and the sweet feet on the bottom ~ I painted it my favorite shabby white paint, Dover White, by Krylon Fusion....




And next up is this Gorgeous Vintage Syroco mirror ~ orignally a gold tone color, I painted this too the Dover White, and it now hangs in my Living Room...



Love the details on this mirror...



And now for the BEST pictures of all, my sweet & adorable Grandson Seth...



I just love his facial expression in this photo...he looks like he's trying to be mischivous, lol :)



Thanks so much for stopping by ~ I always love to have you visit, and I love to read everyone's comments ♥♥♥♥

Until next time sweet friends!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The table & tray are 2die4 ...BUT.... Your Grandson is
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E !!
Marilyn

Mari said...

Hi Brenda, what beautiful treasures you have shared with us today but the best one is that precious grandson of yours :) many blessing to you and your family :)

xo~Mari

The Polka Dot Closet said...

The GW finds are great but, that baby is FABULOUS!

Carol

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Love that table and tray Brenda, and of course that sweet little grandbaby! :)

Hugs,
Debbie

chateau de fleurs said...

Hi Brenda, what a beautiful grandson you have, I bet you love being his grandma! XO Christie

Unknown said...

Hi Brenda:
I'm always on the lookout for one of those tables...yours came out so cute!

You grandson is ADORABLE. Love that sweet head of his. Makes me want to take a sniff of "baby smell". Have a great week ahead.
Roselle

Rebecca Nelson said...

Oh my gosh...he's a cutie-pie-doll. LOVE HIM ALREADY!

xoRebecca

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails