Monday, September 26, 2011

Working on some pretty Display Towels

Hello everyone!! I am working on some new pretty embellished display handtowels this week, and wanted to show you the first one that is finished and now listed on Ebay ~ you can click the picture on my right sidebar to take you to the listing. This one is made with some pretty quilting squares, and they are all fabrics by Rachel Ashwell. I plan to make another handtowel with more of these pretty squares, and a couple with some pretty rose fabrics ~ so if I'm not around much here in blogland, you know why, lol :)

Tomorrow we have someone coming out to check our washing machine, as it seems to be leaking water out from under the bottom ~ good thing we purchased a 5 year warranty on it (we bought the set 3 years ago), so we don't have to pay to have it fixed!



Have a great week everyone! Until next time sweet friends :)

10 comments:

Beatrice said...

Beautiful design.
I wish many such similar and a lot of sales.

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Ooh Brenda, how pretty. I bet you are busy gearing up for the Holiday Season.

hugs
Sissie

Rebecca Nelson said...

Fabulous girlfriend. Love the quilt, too! OMGOSH...love it!

xoRebecca

The Polka Dot Closet said...

That is sooo pretty and worth every penny!

Carol

Eileen said...

Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I love the new towel...it has all of MY colors in it!!!
And a Halloween pillow with some rosy shades in it instead of the oranges and blacks usually found for that holiday!! And what a lovely pillow it is!
Of course, all of your work is beautiful.....I am still drooling over the quilt you made!!
Have a fun week..Hugs, Francy

Shirley said...

Hi Brenda, I love the new towel. It is so pretty. I have been busy with making tea towels for wedding and shower gifts. I have been making Halloween ones. It has been relaxing. I got my new glasses today and they really make a difference. Seth is growing so very fast and is adorable. Just hold him every chance that you get. Take care Your Missouri Friend.

Janice Kay Schaub said...

lovely apron. I love your blog and will be having a good look around. I have your button,
Janice

chateau de fleurs said...

All your items are so beautiful Brenda! XO Christie

Nancy's Daily Dish said...

That is the prettiest tea towel! So gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails