Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Niece's New Etsy Shoppe & What I'm working on

Hi Everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful Labor Day Weekend with family and friends. Ours could have started off better ~ we had a really bad rain storm come thru West Michigan Early Saturday morning, and with the high winds, it knocked out power for several counties, including Newaygo county, which we live in, and we just got our power back today at 4:30 p.m.!! We had a Fish fry here yesterday, and thankfully the weather was nice by that time, and everyone had a good time, and lots to eat, regardless of the fact we had no power! :)

First, I wanted to let you know of something that I started working on a couple of days ago....I purchased this quilt kit from Abbie, over at Specialjays on Ebay, that has 81 5 inch square fabrics and side strips, with gorgeous Rachel Ashwell rose fabrics. It is going to be such a beautiful quilt when I get it all finished, and yes, I will be sure to post about it when I do :)




My main reason for doing this post today, is to let you all know about a new shoppe on Etsy, that was just recently opened by me sweet Niece, Susan, called LeeCrochet, and she is offering up the cutest Infant and Toddler/Child size hats that she crochets ~ she is also welcoming custom orders, if there is something special that you would like her to make. So I hope you will stop on over and check out what she has to offer up so far ~ below are just a couple of the cutest hats she has listed....




Time for me to see if they are going to finally get the Nascar race at Atlanta started; it's been under a rain delay, but they have been trying to dry the track so the guys can get to racin'......Until next time sweet friends!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that fabric & the hats adorable.

Have a beautiful holiday ~
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Brenda first let me say Happy Labor Day and then tell you how talented your niece is! I wish her all the success in the world with her new endeavor!
Have a lovely and happy day Brenda!
Tina xo

Rebecca Nelson said...

Happy Labor Day sweets!

I'm off to check out your niece's site. How fun for her. LOVE CROCHET!

xoRebecca

Mari said...

Hi Brenda~
I want to thank you so much for dropping by and leaving me such a wonderful & sweet comment!! Ohhh wow your daughter will have her sweet baby soon how exciting for all of you :) I wish her a happy and healthy delivery :)
How wonderful for your niece, I wish her lots of luck with her new shop :)

xo~Mari

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails