Monday, June 11, 2012

Charming Bird House ~ Another White Pillow


Hello everyone! Hope the start of this new week is going good for everyone ~ this evening I wanted to share a couple of photos with you ....

First is this fabulous vintage style bird house that my hubby bought for me Saturday, at a sweet little new shoppe we stopped at. I spotted this the first thing when we walked in the door ! "How cool is this" I said....he asked the lady what was the best she'd take on it? It was priced at $28, which I think was a pretty good price, and she said $25. SOLD, lol :) It stands about 40 inches tall !




This next photo to show you is a cottage white pillow with a "PARIS" graphic stitched atop, that I just listed today on my Ebay site ~ I am really loving this style of cottage pillows, and in my previous post I showed you the 2 that I made to grace my own home ~ I decided to create one to offer up for you ladies ~ Hope you like it. There is a link on my sidebar to take you directly to my selling site on Ebay.




Tomorrow I will start working on a couple of pillows using the Rose Garden Tea fabric that is still very popular today, and will post pics for you to see.

Have a great evening everyone ~ Until next time sweet friends


7 comments:

Terra said...

The bird house and your pillow are both charming.

Susan said...

Oh Brenda, what a DARLING birdhouse. And that mirror is charming, too. You've been finding some lovely items lately. Girl? You are blessed. Susan

Shabby chic Sandy said...

You have a great husband. I love that birdcage!! I have never seen one like that before. Your pillow is gorgeous too. Do you use a ruffler attachment or how do you do your ruffles?

Alessandra said...

Dear Brenda, the birdhouse and the pillow are both fantastic!I created two birdhouses few days ago too.
Kisses from Milan-Italy.
Alessandra.

Transformations By Jacqueline said...

I love Bird Houses! But yours is Gorgeous!!! Enjoy it!
And the pillow adorable.....

Janae said...

That is the neatest bird cage! I am so jealous :)

Unknown said...

Dear Brenda,

I am a new follower to your blog and I "liked" you on Facebook as well. Thank you so much for the wonderful inspiration. Pink roses just make the heart beat a little faster!
Blessings-

Claudia
Homestead Vintage

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails