Sunday, June 3, 2012

Front Porch Photos

Hello everyone ~ Today I thought I would share with you a couple of photos that I took just a bit ago of our front porch ~ I haven't taken any in a couple of years, I believe, and thought it was time to do so, lol.

My grandson, Seth, is sitting in the little wicker rocking chair in this photo....isn't he just the cutest!



This year I decided to bring out my wicker love seat out here, as it's been sitting down in our basement for a while. I use to have it in our Dining room, but when I moved the fireplace surround & overmantle in there, there wasn't any room for it, so down to the basement it went :(


This photo was taken 2 years ago, for a Pink Saturday post I did, and it has been VERY popular on Facebook I have learned and seen. This is my most favorite pic of the front porch, and I decided to use it as my Profile photo on Facebook (my personal one, not the business one). The pink picnic basket has since been painted white, and sits underneath our coffee table in our living room, and holds Seth's toys.



Hope you all have been having a wonderful weekend so far! It's been nice and warm & sunny here today, so have been enjoying the day.

I am linking this post up with Courtney, over at French Country Cottage for FEATHERED NEST FRIDAY.

Until next time sweet friends !




16 comments:

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

So pretty and so inviting! I would love to spend time on your front porch!~Hugs, Patti

sunnyskiesandsweettea said...

Oh how beautiful your porch is! I love that picnic basket!


Blessings,
Amy Jo

Marilyn said...

I'd love to have a porch that is as pretty as yours! White or pink? I think I'll look downstairs and bring my picnic basket up and paint it!♥♫

Victoria said...

I love your porch! And I can see why that photo would be a favorite! So pretty. Seth is a little cutey, too. Looks about the same age as my little G-baby, Ezra! I've got a picnic basket that is itching to turn pink, after seeing this one!

Susan said...

There is nothing prettier than white wicker on your porch! Love yours! Your little grandson is a cutie!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I also LOVE your porch. It's so pretty and inviting. Seth looks like a baby doll in that chair!
I'll be over for lemonade on your porch!
Deb

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Brenda,
I just love your front porch!!

I wish I had a larger covered porch like that!!

And your wicker furniture is so charming..

Hugs,
Debbie

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Your front porch is so pretty--I could sit out there all day! Your Grandson is a doll. Have a great week!

Rebecca Nelson said...

Love your sweet front porch Miss B! Sooo precious!

Yep...drew the name for the Apron. She was a direct commenter (no bloggie) and she has the Apron. Haven't heard a peep since.

Why do we do this again????? :)

xoRebecca

Rainbow Gatherer said...

lovely!
I'll be happy if you check out my blog too I posted my balcony pics =)

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

What a nice setting, and that cutie on the rocker doesn't hurt! Thanks for sharing this sweet scene with us. I found you through French Country Cottage.
Liz

chateau chic said...

Your wicker porch is so pretty and looks so inviting.
I'm happy to be a new follower and hope you'll stop by.
Mary Alice

prissy said...

Oooooo! So prissy & girly! Love it!

Heaven's Walk said...

What a sweet and romantic space you've created, Brenda! I'll bet that you spend alot of time out there watching the world go by! :)

xoxo laurie

Alicia said...

PRECIOSO ESTE SITIO PARA PASAR LA TARDE..
SALUDITOS

Donna said...

What a gorgeous porch! I too love white wicker, and you have some beautiful pieces! I could see myself curled up with a good book, and a big glass of lemonade. Your grandson is a real cutie:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails