Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Some Goodwill ~ Consignment Shoppe & Etsy Treasures

Hello everyone! Today I thought I would show you some treasures that I found at some of my favorite places to shop at....first up is this fabulous vintage Tea/Coffee pot that I found at our local Goodwill store a few weeks ago. I think I paid around $8 for it...there is no makers mark on it, but I think it probably comes from Germany...



A while back I purchased the Vintage Wallpaper dresser you see below from a seller on Etsy....this pic shows how it looked before.....



and here is what it looks like now....I applied some gorgeous Vintage pink rose wallpaper on it, and I LOVE how it turned out!



right now it still has it's original plastic ring pulls on the drawers, but some day I hope to find some cute little vintage knobs to replace them with...



I found this sweet Vintage filigree frame yesterday at another nearby Goodwill store...I usually paint them white, but for this one I decided to paint it pink....I have this sweet Victorian girl print in it for now....



I also found this cute vintage glass bottle, with a cork top....painted the cork soft pink, and then embellished it with one of Christie Repasy's pretty rose decals that she sells on her website....I like it!



Lastly, I found this adorably sweet & cute white teddy bear at a local Consignment shoppe...she already came with the sweet pink ribbon bow & roses upon her head, and the lace collar too! I really like her :)



Thanks so much for stopping by to see the pretty treasures that I have found recently....now go out and scour your local goodwill & thrift stores to see what treasures are just waiting to come home with you :) It's sooooo much fun!!

Until next time sweet friends!!

18 comments:

stefanie said...

it turned out gorgeous!!!!

Old Time Cindy said...

Some really great finds and makeovers. And it is so much fun!

Susan said...

I love the Rose coffee pot and that teddy bear is so adorable!

Victorian1885 said...

The coffee pot is gorgeous! You have such good luck out treasure hunting.. take care!

Hugs,
Wanda

Blessings from Cindy said...

You did good girl!! Can't beat treasure hunting!! Have a great week.
Blessings,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love that coffee pot!
What a treasure at $8!
Have a great week, Brenda, and warmest hugs!
~ Maria ~

Linda Carole Bloom said...

They do not have coffee pots like that at MY Goodwill! But maybe I better go and check . . .

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Brenda,
Love the coffee pot! What a pretty floral pattern on it!!
And I totally adore what you did with the cute little dresser!! So cute!!
The frame is so sweet along with the bottle and the bear.

Hugs,
Debbie

Anonymous said...

I would so have grabbed that gorgeous coffee pot if I had seen it!! Great deal!! Your pattern box storage turned out great too!

bee blessed
mary

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hi Brenda!

Wow, you found some great treasures! Love how the picture frame came out. I found 2 like that, and I was going to paint them white also. You scored well on that coffee pot. It looks more to me like a chocolate pot with the short spout, and fancy handle. Chocolate pots are expensive. I did find a Bavaria chocolate pot at a yard sale, and I scooped it up for $25. They sell for about $75and up. Where did you find such pretty vintage paper for the drawers? It came out awsome! Oh, pretty soon, dear daughter will be having her baby. You must be so excited! Take care!

Hugs,
Debbie

Rebecca Nelson said...

I love that drawer thingy Miss B! Love Christi's decals, too!

Now...tell me that is NOT my train case in the back! If it is you need to send it to me so I can repaint it! :)

Love to you~ Rebecca

Miss Gracie's House said...

Pretty...ALL of it! I didn't know that she sold the decals...going to check it out!
Rene'

Katherines Corner said...

Oh my goodness, great finds. But what you did..well..just beautiful!
Hugs

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

You sure did find some great Treasures.....and love what you did with them....loved your vintage wallpaper...just beautiful and your bottle sooooo cute.....well I'm off to the thrift store :-)....have a wonderful day....
Hugs,
Mo :-)

Cheryl said...

What fabulous treasures you found! I would have bought all of that too lol

Rhonda's Rose Cottage Designs said...

Dear Sweet Brenda, Wow to all! That coffee pot I LOVE IT!!! That dresser & what you did to it!Wow it is WONDERFUL !!!! I think that dresser is about the prettiest thing I've seen on my PC screen in ages! I really look a lot too! It is just the very best! I remember you buying the paper from French Laundry wasn't it ? That was back when I first started to look at blogs.Oh what I was missing.I always love all your finds & make overs & creations & Brenda looking in your house is like mine. Did you know we both have the the same hutch except mine has a shelf on the front above the drawers. We both have our wicker love seats with the pillows you sewed on them. I do mine up much the same. We have the matching wicker chair mine is a rocker. OK the fake cakes. I just love everything you do! It is so much fun to see all your pretties! Come see me at my blog . I have pics of my summer selling place out at Shady Hollow Flea Market ! Hugs to you Brenda!!! Rhonda

GardenOfDaisies said...

The little dresser you recovered is gorgeous!!! I have a little GIVEAWAY going on at my blog, so stop by if you have time.

Tammy Neal said...

Beautiful treasures! You definitely scored! My favorite is the vintage bottle! It is so beautiful! I hope you have a blessed weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails