Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Some New Pretties Coming Soon

Good Morning to all my sweet Blogging Friends! Just a really quick post to show you some of the pretties I've completed to list on either Ebay or Etsy later this week. I'll be working in my little sewing room again today on a couple of pretty pink and, of course, rosey display handtowels, and a sweet little Lavender Sachet pillow. Tomorrow morning I'm taking Austin School shopping for some new "cool" clothes for his Junior year in High School. He is in love with the Helix brand that is available at Kohls!

Until next time sweet friends!! Hope your week is going good for you :)


5 comments:

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Beautiful pillows!
Good luck with school shopping...I so remember those days. lol
Have a great day
Maggie

El mundo de PADI said...

Que lindas!!!! están hermosas, me encanta tu blog. Besos

Unknown said...

Brenda, you KNOW how much I love your fbulous creations. Anxious to see what you are working on.

Would you be so kind to leave a comment on my BLOG ONLY, for the Miracle Makeover fund drive. Charlie, 8 yr. old, & his story are fabulous. Every comment brings us a $1 for the next person that will be sponsored.

Have a beautiful weekend.
Hugs,
TTFN ~
Marydon

Mariette's Back to Basics said...

Dearest Brenda,

Thanks for your visit and comment about my train case from Rebecca. What a super purpose you found for yours. To store things from both your parents in such a romantic case connects them to LOVE & ROMANCE. Quite an honor and showing utmost respect.
Love to you,

Mariette

Victorian1885 said...

Love.. love your creations! Hope your summer is going well.
Hugs,
Wanda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails